SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Man of God - Interview of Leonard Ravenhill (transcript)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ArthurRosh

Re:

After he had prayed for three hours and spoke for fifteen minutes he went out, at ten o'clock at night and prayed the whole night for the anointing for the next day. Our guys don't do that, they go sit and talk and tell silly jokes.

2013/4/6 18:23Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Very inspiring posts. The bring up something that has always brought questions in my mind. When we go to church why is it we spend time talking to each other in the sanctuary instead of sitting there silently and even praying and weeping for souls while keeping the chit chat out in the foyer? It has always bewildered me. Anyone else?

John

2013/4/6 18:45Profile
ArthurRosh

Re:

And he goes home on Saturday, Friday night, goes in the office. He said William Booth just turned around and said, “Russell, where have you been?” And he said quietly, “General, I have been to heaven.”
“You have been where?”
“I have been to heaven.”
“What do you mean you have been to heaven.”
He said, Sir, the Spirit of God is on a man in Wales, a young man, almost without tutoring he hasn’t been to a Salvation Army college, but God is upon him. He has been in hiding for 13 years. Dear God, he is only 26 years of age and he prayed for 13 years. I say to preachers, listen you say you need a vacation, you need a cave. Can you go for three hours, you can’t go for three hours without turning the TV on. You don't need grace to pull down strongholds, you need grace to stop TV.

2013/4/6 18:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy