SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ropee Dope!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Ropee Dope!

Acorn WILL profit even more.

When the bail out bill failed yesterday Acorn’s masters voted against it. That tells me we watched a charade or as we country people say, a Ropee Dope.

Those conservative republicans, and I use the word conservative with a little less reluctance in this case, who voted against Mondays bail out bill in congress were joined by Acorn’s friends.

I predict that Acorns will introduce this week the real bill they spent last week-end writing .

They were buying time and media support that will allow them to write into law the right for their voter registration and fraud members to live in the stolen property that they have homesteaded and be subsidized by us that work and pay taxes.

I predict Acorn will receive even more than the twenty billions they would have received in Mondays bill for payment from the Democrates for registration and activism work.

They will be strengthened to the point they will be strong enough to expand by using tax payer's funded recruitment drives that unsuspecting tax payers will finance.

I predict they will flourish under the protection of the very Democratic committee chairmans that voted no on Monday so the could vote yes on the bill they crafted while they Ropee Doped the so called news media.

They will ram a bill down the throat of America this week and be declared hero’s by the Dopes in the media and all taxpayers have between us and them are a few bent reeds and our prayers.

Eddie

2008/9/30 7:29Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Ropee Dope!

How does this post glorify the Lord?

2008/9/30 10:47Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Reply to Miccah

When I as a Christian stand up against wrong I lift up Jesus. There are a lot of sleeping dogs allowing a band of thieves to rob the weak, poor and elderly by stealing public funds that support the governmental programs that are their means of support. Some of the pious have gone a step further in saying if we all lie down and allow it to take place and not bark the suffering it will cause will some how glorify Jesus. Lets us feed the poor in spirit in our country, but at the same time cross over to the other side of the road and feed, cloth and shelter the physically poor and weak also.

As Christians let us stand up together and not stay out of sight when our country and our neighbors need us.

Respectfully Eddie

2008/10/1 7:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy