SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
JL_Thompson

Greetings

Greetings Everyone! I'm new here. Looks like you have a great site here, and I look forward to being an active member of the forum.

I recently met Paul West on a forum for music composers, and he gave me an invitation to this forum, which I was joyful to receive.

I love the classic sermons, and am a big admirer of C.H. Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards, John Bunyan, Oswald Chambers, etc., etc..

Hope to join in some interesting conversations soon.

God Bless,

Jeremy

2008/9/24 19:06Profile

Re: Greetings

Welcome, brother! May the Lord bless the time you spend on here and make it edifying and profitable to you and those you fellowship with on here.

It's good to have you here. :)

~Joy

2008/9/24 19:08
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Quote:
I love the classic sermons, and am a big admirer of C.H. Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards, John Bunyan, Oswald Chambers, etc., etc..

I bless God that you registered here, Jeremy. I look forward to the Christian fellowship with you. SermonIndex is dedicated to Biblical revival, and the men of God you've mentioned are also among my favorites, and their sermons and messages are all to be found here in great abundance. This place is a vast treasure trove, as you'll soon discover.

I would also like to announce to the saints here that brother Jeremy is a fantastic composer, and his classical music to me is very edifying and helps lift my thoughts to God.

2008/9/24 19:17Profile
Fuegodedios

Richmond, VA

Welcome JL. You will find this to be a God centered site. I have learned a lot here and enjoy the fellowship of the dear brothers and sisters here that make SI there internet home for spiritual meat.

2008/9/24 19:26Profile
JL_Thompson

Re:

Quote:
I bless God that you registered here, Jeremy. I look forward to the Christian fellowship with you. SermonIndex is dedicated to Biblical revival, and the men of God you've mentioned are also among my favorites, and their sermons and messages are all to be found here in great abundance. This place is a vast treasure trove, as you'll soon discover.

Thank you. I trust it was no accident I started visiting the music forum again a week ago.

2008/9/24 19:31Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Thank you. I trust it was no accident I started visiting the music forum again a week ago.

It was exactly one week ago I visited the composer's forum for the first time, and at the time I didn't know why I was led there...but now I do. Oh, who can fathom His wonderful ways.

2008/9/24 19:38Profile

Re:

Quote:

PaulWest wrote:
I would also like to announce to the saints here that brother Jeremy is a fantastic composer, and his classical music to me is very edifying and helps lift my thoughts to God.

Any possibility of getting some links to his music? Classical music is one of my favorite types of music. :)

2008/9/24 19:38
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Quote:
Welcome JL. You will find this to be a God centered site. I have learned a lot here and enjoy the fellowship of the dear brothers and sisters here that make SI there internet home for spiritual meat.

Ditto.

Glad to have you on board JL

Grace and peace

2008/9/24 19:52Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Quote:
Any possibility of getting some links to his music?

I too would appreciate this.

I would also recommend brother Paul West's music.

2008/9/24 19:54Profile

Re:

Quote:

tjservant wrote:

I would also recommend brother Paul West's music.

Yes! His music is a great blessing. I always enjoy hearing his new compositions.

www.xanga.com/pfwest

2008/9/24 20:10

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy