Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Ravenhill's Top Ten

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
todd

California

Ravenhill's Top Ten

I was just checking out the "top rated" sermons and noticed that Ravenhill's "Anaheim Talk on Revival" wasn't up there though it seems to be his best rated thus far with 3 votes of 10. How does that rating thing work? Maybe just because it's so new or something...
Curious.

2004/7/12 8:54Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Ravenhill's Top Ten

Yea the way it works is that the top rated sermons show the highest, not the most rates but rather the highest average. And it has been added recently also but that doesn't change the rating. I might work today on mustering up a Ravenhill top 10 list! :-)

2004/7/12 9:03Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Ravenhill's Top Ten

This is an aside but make that 4 out of 10.
Listened to this last week and thought it was outstanding. Though he covers some of the same ground that I have heard him preach before ie "Woe, lo, go" this is from near the end of his life and after all the years of ministry to hear his voice and his heart crack...

2004/7/12 9:08Profile
todd

California

Re:

Quote:
"Yea the way it works is that the top rated sermons show the highest, not the most rates but rather the highest average. And it has been added recently also but that doesn't change the rating."

Then why isn't it in the "top rated" section?

2004/7/12 9:12Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Pardon the confusion, stated that wrong and read what Todd wrote incorrectly. (It's early here, more coffee please!)

Make that 4 votes of "10"...It now appears to show it correctly.

And the link:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4246]Anahiem Talk on Revival[/url]

2004/7/12 9:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy