Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Sermonindex Bookstore

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

Sermonindex Bookstore

Hi Greg
I wanted to put a link to a recommended book to the bookstore that give some support to Jeremy but I couldn't find a link to it on the site. Can you provide one?
thanks

2004/7/12 4:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Sermonindex Bookstore

[url=http://wrtbooks.spreadtheword.com]http://wrtbooks.spreadtheword.com[/url]
I have been abit disillunioned with the store because it seems that there is barely anyone using it. One problem might be that you can only order the books to the USA but the prices are very cheap, cheaper than christianbook.com and amazon.com in alot of cases.

EDIT: and yes Jeremy Hulsey actually owns and runs the bookstore right now, and he is going to give some of the proceds back to SermonIndex to help this ministry also. Jeremy has actually just quit his job and is going more into fulltime ministry so it would be a great way to help SermonIndex and also Jeremy in his ministry if you use the bookstore.

2004/7/12 7:07Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re:

Quote:
I have been a bit disillunioned with the store because it seems that there is barely anyone using it.

Bro Greg, I find it difficult to locate a link to the bookstore. Perhaps it would be best to have a button or link in the home page. Thanks.

2004/7/17 1:02Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re:

I didn't even know there was a bookstore associated with this site, or I would have used it instead of amazon in buying a few books recently.

2004/7/17 1:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I didn't even know there was a bookstore associated with this site, or I would have used it instead of amazon in buying a few books recently.

Yes actually most of the prices are cheaper than christianbook.com or amazon.com. I have placed a link on the homepage at the top center as shown below:
[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/july/books.gif[/img]

2004/7/17 11:14Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

Greg, Is there still a link to the book store on the front page of your site?

2004/10/22 12:49Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

hredii
there is one about 5 post behind this in this Support Forum. or click here

2004/10/22 12:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, Is there still a link to the book store on the front page of your site?

Actually the bookstore is in the ownership of Jeremy Hulsey a moderator on this site. He still gives a portion of the proceeds to SI which isnt that much. I will need to get the site header and front page changed pretty soon. The money he makes helps him get through bible school which as I said already isnt that much perhaps $100 per every 3 months about or not even.

2004/10/22 13:13Profile
andrewjames

vermont

Re:

It would be cool if you could search the books by author, maybe you can already do this but i can't seem to figure out how. Just an Idea.
Blessings brothers and sisters

2004/10/22 14:15Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
It would be cool if you could search the books by author, maybe you can already do this but i can't seem to figure out how. Just an Idea.

The simplest way is to click the downwards arrow that has ALL PRODUCTS as its default and CHOOSE BOOKS. Then in the next space enter the AUTHOR surname. and click SEARCH.

Or choose Advanced Search if you want to be really clever.

2004/10/22 14:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy