SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Walking in Holiness today

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
livingdog

Walking in Holiness today

I just want to post a testimony about the glorious life of victory in Christ. Not wanting it, or needing it or seeking it but in possession! Having perfect peace and rest is beyond understanding. I can't describe it but I can't be quiet about it! I do read and hear many ministers and saints expressing that we need it but I want to testify to having it. In quietness and confidence shall be our strength. How wonderful! I would be glad to receive email from any seeker. Enter in, don't forever seek. It is by faith and faith alone and now I am glad all the day long walking with my Savior. We need more folks who can say "It is mine,blessed be His Name!"

2008/9/12 22:03Profile
mamaluk

Re: Walking in Holiness today

"That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear. In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life"

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."

May God preserve this victory for you in Christ all the days of your life.

Thankyou for sharing this.

In Christ,
Margaret

2008/9/13 20:11Profile
livingdog

Re:

Thanks Margaret. I have walked this royal highway described by Isaiah since June 2000 and spend all my days praising his name and working with newer converts around me to get them to realize victory over the world, sin and self all their days by grace and grace alone. Thank God I am bearing a little fruit, but I am hungry for more. Much more. And i want to encourage any hungry soul to email me, [email protected] if they need help.

I hear many say the church needs to do this or that for revival, but the Revived One is here!!! we need do nothing but plunge in and be clean forever. Hallelujah!!

2008/9/14 14:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy