SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : WOW, did you hear it?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Neverthesame

WOW, did you hear it?

I just listened to Paris Reidhead's sermon called:

"God's New Thing"

At exactly 43:50 minutes into the sermon you can hear something....a heart beat!(turn up the base and you will hear it very clearly)
And it keeps going to 46 minutes....
BUT listen to what he is saying when you hear the sound. WOW! What do you think?

Eze 36:25 "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
Eze 36:26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Eze 36:27 "And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.

2008/9/10 20:04Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re: WOW, did you hear it?

I hear it also.Is this there on purpose? Kinda eerie.

2008/9/13 18:29Profile
theopenlife

Re:

I haven't heard it, but my guess is you're hearing the reeling of the old cassettes that this was undoubtedly recorded onto and dubbed from.

2008/9/14 3:23Profile
Neverthesame

Re: heartbeat

I asked my dad to analyse this sound as he had worked with tape recordings for a few years and has a good computer program that can isolate sounds. He was sceptical when I asked him to listen to it. But with his computer, he was able to clearly hear that it was in fact a heartbeat and not a tape being dubbed. He was surprised also.

I first heard it on my iPod. But could hardly hear it on our computer as the speakers are poor. But with some extra speakers connected, it was very clear also.
I have never heard this happen before out of the hundreds of sermons I have now heard. And just when Reidhead talks about God giving us a new heart of flesh.....funny!

2008/9/17 8:00Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy