SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for Hiati

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rometown

Lansing, MI

Pray for Hiati

I had the privilege of hosting a man of God and his wife in my home for the weekend from Haiti. They are my brother John Michael and sister Leanne. What a blessing he was to me and my wife. He started his ministry witnessing to a real voodoo priest. After the priest received Jesus they went to his family and all of them bowed there knee to The Lord of Lords as well. The new Christians had no church to go to so Brother John built a church from banana leafs and started his first church. Now he has more churches a school and an orphanage. Where the 28 young boys, from 7-17yrs are taught Christian values and also a good education. Brother John also feeds them 3 times a day. This is getting harder with the cost going up and most likely increase again after the hurricanes have gone through. If prayer is what you can help with great if you can help with money PTL. Remember these are all members of Gods kingdom. www.handsonhaiti.org

2008/9/9 1:11Profile
BrianPaul

Moorpark, CA

Re: Pray for Hiati

Praying. Thanks for sharing. May they receive mercy in all the ways i know what it is, and in all the ways i know not what it is. May you receive it as well for sharing the petitions of the saints, that many may come together and approach our Father in numbers, that He may have much delight in us His children.

As the hymn goes,

"But saints are lovely in His sight, He views His children with delight ; He sees their hope, He knows their fear, He looks and loves His image there."

2008/9/9 2:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy