SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : TD Jakes becomes a conduit for false homosexual theology

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

TD Jakes becomes a conduit for false homosexual theology

Sorry wrong link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhukBoc_Cgg&eurl=http://gcmwatch.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/td-jakes-becomes-a-conduit-for-false-homosexual-theology/

2008/9/8 8:58

Re: TD Jakes becomes a conduit for false homosexual theology

I would be careful before posting this stuff. The blogs that are addressing this seem to be making some unsubstantiated accusations, and I would need more than a 20 second clip (probably taken completely out of context) cut from a sermon in order to be able to discern exactly what he is trying to say.

Not saying that this is or is not true... just saying that if this were a court of law... there isnt enough here to warrent a trial.

Krispy

2008/9/8 11:25

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
I would be careful before posting this stuff. The blogs that are addressing this seem to be making some unsubstantiated accusations, and I would need more than a 20 second clip (probably taken completely out of context) cut from a sermon in order to be able to discern exactly what he is trying to say.

Not saying that this is or is not true... just saying that if this were a court of law... there isnt enough here to warrent a trial.

Krispy

O.K. we should proceed with caution but there is more:

"Commentator: You don’t stay out of the conversation necessarily when homosexuals are the issue.

Jakes: Uh, what makes you say that?

Commentator: Well uh, I’ve read that you consider homosexuality is a sin. So if you’re practicing ah homosexual you’re not going to heaven.

Jakes: You know something, I don’t know anybody of any faith who can say that they have no sin in their lives. Whether it’s homosexuality or lying on your income tax or speaking rudely to somebody at a window. What we call sin may differ from person to person, but who amongst us can say that they have no sin? Jesus said that. And he said he that is without fault among you let him cast the first stone. I’m certainly not casting any particular stones at any particular group of people. All of us have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but the question was about hell. And when it comes down to hell, that’s an issue that I believe in a way of salvation. I believe that Jesus is the way the truth and the life. That no man comes unto the Father saved but by him. But I’m not so dogmatic in my views, that I’m willing to condemn anybody and send them to hell, I leave that up to God."

http://gcmwatch.wordpress.com/2007/10/22/td-jakes-soul-saving-can-wait/

2008/9/8 11:32
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: TD Jakes becomes a conduit for false homosexual theology

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Notice verse 11 says that "and such were some of you". (Past Tense). No man that has is practicing sin and is unrepentant will inherit the kingdom of God.

2008/9/8 12:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy