SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
farshort

Denison, Tx

introduction

hello,new here,never been in a forum before,looking forward to interaction on things pertaining to our Lord and our walk.

2008/9/2 22:04Profile
Nellie

Re: introduction

Hello.
Welcome. There is plenty to glean from on this site.
You will be Blessed.
Nellie

2008/9/2 22:07Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Welcome farshort, if you have not already checked out this link, it may be helpful in answering any of your questions of how to approach the Sermon Index forum.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&3

Blessing!

2008/9/3 0:15Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Welcome farshort!

I imagine that you will be extremely blessed by the wealth of materials here. This website has been extremely helpful in my own life! The text, audio and video sermons have served to challenge and inspire me to grow closer to Christ as I mature in His Word. Remember to use the MAIN MENU on the left of the screen to access the enormous resources available!

The forums also provide interesting discussions from believers of all sorts. The brethren here are often a source of encouragement as we spur one another toward the cross of Christ as we seek personal and corporate revival in a Church that desperately needs it!

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM (private message) to one of the Moderators, or feel free to ask a question in one of the forums.

I pray that you encourage and be encouraged in the faith through this website! And may the Lord shine His face upon you as you seek to see it in all of its wonderful glory!

:-)

BTW, let me encourage you to check out the TOP 10 DOWNLOADS at the bottom left! The message "10 SHEKELS AND A SHIRT" is powerfully convicting, as are the rest!

2008/9/3 0:27Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy