SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Plan A or B

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Logic

Plan A or B

If we don't pray, God does have plan B, which is what He does if He does not find a man to to pray.

[b]Eze 22:30[/b] [color=990000]And I sought for a man among them, that should build up the wall, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
[b]:31[/b] Therefore have I poured out my indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, says the Lord GOD.[/color]

[b]Plan A[/b] was to find a man among them, that should build up the wall, and stand in the gap before Him.
[b]Plan B[/b] Is to pour out indignation upon as judgment.

Just as Moses prayed, And God kept Plan A (Exodus 32:14)

One could say that is one chooses to sin, God must turn to Plan B an a way.

Any thoughts?

2008/9/2 17:10Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: Plan A or B

Quote:

"""Plan A was to find a man among them, that should build up the wall, and stand in the gap before Him.
Plan B Is to pour out indignation upon as judgment."""

Plan A: The only man God could find to stand in the gap was His own birthed Son, Jesus Christ.

Plan B: 1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

This should be our prayer, and for those that are in Christ it is, for the Holy Spirit prays for us and in His prayers are our minds changed to the Mind of Christ. My prayer, is that I may know Him. Even with all the theology and background in the body of Christ, there should still be only one prayer, "To know Him and the fellowship of His suffering".

Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.
2Ti 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

For: Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

"Christ liveth in me", In Him:

Phillip

In Christ: Phillip

2008/9/5 15:23Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
Christinyou wrote:

Plan A was to find a man among them, that should build up the wall, and stand in the gap before Him.
Plan B Is to pour out indignation upon as judgment.
Plan A: The only man God could find to stand in the gap was His own birthed Son, Jesus Christ.
Not according to Eze 22:30-31
Quote:
Plan B: 1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Not according to Eze 22:30-31

Stick with the Scripture at hand.

2008/9/9 15:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy