SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : "Will The Real Antinomians Please Stand Up?"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

"Will The Real Antinomians Please Stand Up?"

Dear Saints, this message has truly blessed me. It was given recently by a dear brother Eli Brayley. We live in the heart of Mormonism and this was a message prepared by the Holy Spirit not only for us here but I belive for the whole body of Christ. Please don't miss this message. With so much going on today in the area of chasing after revival and false teachings which abound. God has chosen to raise up a young man in our midst who truly loves Gods word and has a true annointing.

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." - Romans 3:31

"This message was preached on August 10, 2008 at the Evangelical Free Church in Logan, Utah, and addresses the charge of Antinomianism that has been leveled at the gospel for nearly two thousand years. To the carnal religious mind, the gospel is the height of offense and foolishness, and those who believe it are not only ridiculed, but put to death in the name of God. Antinomian means "against the law" (see Acts 6:13, 21:28), but we will see that those who accuse Christians of being against the law of God, because they believe in justification by faith, are themselves the true Antinomians."

http://timothyministry.blogspot.com/2008/08/law-established-through-faith.html

2008/8/15 11:10Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re: "Will The Real Antinomians Please Stand Up?"

I wanted to get this back on top because I believe it is a very important message.

Thanks; Alan

2008/8/15 17:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy