SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anger at everything else but sin!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Anger at everything else but sin!

Mr 3:5 - Show Context
And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored as whole as the other.

Ro 10:19 - Show Context
But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."

Eph 4:31 - Show Context
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

Col 3:8 - Show Context
But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.

Mt 5:22 - Show Context
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Lu 14:21 - Show Context
So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

Lu 15:28 - Show Context
And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

Joh 7:23 - Show Context
If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?

Eph 4:26 - Show Context
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

Tit 1:7 - Show Context
For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

Re 11:18 - Show Context
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

It is amazing it are society that is getting angry at more and more things, there is everything from road rage to computer rage.
Because as a society we have most of our possesions and have an eye on this world we do not realise that everything that we have belongs to the Lord!
In our society the tv takes front place in most peoples living rooms, so interacting with human being is a lost art.
So getting angry because
I have to look at my self am I angry at my own sin!

What do we trust in so much that makes us angry?
Why is our society and church have an ever increasing problem with Anger?

2008/8/8 11:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy