SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anybody need help?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HowlinMad

Anybody need help?

I'm still new to this, but I have done much work.

I believe I even have the gift of discernment. Please, pull no punches!

2008/7/28 20:43Profile
HowlinMad

Re: Anybody need help?

Nothing? I don't claim to know, but my responses should be considered. I am of age.

2008/7/28 20:54Profile

Re:

If you want people to discuss, talk about tongues, tithing, church or home church...you know the hot topics. There are a hand full on SI that do the maturity of speaking and discussing.

I have seen any of your threads...I will look them up. There are some here they really enjoy seeing how popular there threads are and how articulate the comments up...

Chime in once and a while, you may have a thread that takes off or you may have one that just sits there and collects dust...no biggey.

I have been on for a while, I go in spurts sometimes I don't even post, just read articles and listen to sermons. I still haven't got into the "cool" club on SI, its only for a select few! :-) The brothers like Fuegodedios are supper nice, he has sent me PM's to encourage just out of the blue...I think that is awesome. Unfortunately there are some who just like to hear themselves talk and impressed by there knowledge, they like to associate and gather around those that have similar knowledge, they may not post a comment because its below par for them; but you take that for what it is, there still good folks.

Hang in there...don't be concerned about threading, thats the least exciting thing to do here. Listen to sermons and read from the Olds Paths magazine.

I would say SI is more for getting information and learning, instead of debating and discussing. I think it probably has shifted more to a chat room than anything. You the tools and resources in your walk with Christ. What other place on the web can you go and find so much about the Revival and the great preachers of our day and the past. Its terrific! Its an almanac of preachers!

Be blessed brother

:-)

2008/7/29 7:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy