Yes, a powerful word. Yet, there are 3 areas of concern with Dr. Michael Youssef. I have watched TBN for a long time and...
1. Being the most positive person is really not a compliment. I examined the fruits a bit. There is a difference between being critical according to physical outward appearance and the Word of God cutting people. There is a difference between sparing not the gospel without respect of persons (leader, pastors, family, friends) and being disrespectful according the worldly things. "Being positive" becomes an abomination. I heard a minister say that we are just simply a move of God in trying to stay apart of the Bride.
It is a form of "positive confession" (word-faith movement), which is a false balance on claiming something "positive" on others when God calls people wicked too. This is a bad thing to say especially if we use it as a solution to make people feel happy. The Lord Jesus Christ did not die on the cross so that we can be happy.
Deuteronomy 29:19 says, "And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:"
People will walk in the imagination of their own hearts after hearing the Lord speak against such sins and still call themselves "saints, saved of God, I'm walking in the will of God, one of God's people, saved by grace, a Christian, and I"m still going to heaven".
We end up blessing ourselves or "positively confessing something of ourselves because we THINK that we are special that we have a separate repentance for us or conviction of the Holy Spirit. Blessing ourselves in our heart (or out loud) is a false repentance and an abominable focus on making ourselves feel better proudly when we commit sin. "Positive" encouragement is sin because it is a false, heretical balance on one aspect that brings self-profit.
2. Being rich with a bunch of members etc with Michael Youssef being the head (with his two sons) is a concern as well. Being rich is sinful. Since the gospel does end up filtering out the antichrists, etc, an individual person will not be so popular unless they are becoming as peace dealers.
3. Love sinners and hate the sin? God is a holy God and He cannot love ANYTHING with sin. Even Leonard Ravenhill says that God hates US for committing the sin.
1. Psalm 5:4-5
2. 4For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
3. 5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
4. 6Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing [lies]: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man. [False prophets, liars, adulterers]
5. Leviticus 20:23: And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nations which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I ABHORRED THEM.
6. Leviticus 26:14-30
14But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
22I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
23And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
24Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
25And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.
27And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
30And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
7. Deuteronomy 18:12
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
8. Deuteronomy25:16 For all that do such things [divers weights: a big and small/imbalance], and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
9. Deuteronomy 28:62-63: And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. Deuteronomy 27-29 talks about all of the curses that is poured out when someone disobeys the Lord God and does not keep His commandments.
10. Deuteronomy 32:16-20: They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger. They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee. And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
11. Psalm 2:4-9: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath [rage, fury, anger], and vex [displease/anger] them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou [Christ] shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Sinners MUST be rebuked!
12. Psalm 7:11-13: God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. 12If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready. He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
13. Psalm 10:3: For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
14. Psalm 11:5-7: The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
15. Psalm 50:22: Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
16. Psalm 78:57-63: But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow. For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images. When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel: So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men; And delivered his strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy's hand. He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his inheritance. The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to marriage. He DOES DESERVE the reward of His suffering.
17. Psalm 106:40: Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
18. Proverbs 3:32-33: For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous. 33The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
19. Proverbs 6:16-19: These six things doth THE LORD HATE: yea, seven are AN ABOMINATION TO HIM... A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among the brethren.
20. Proverbs 16:5: Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
21. Proverbs 17:5: Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.
22. Proverbs 22:14: The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.
23. Jeremiah 17:5: Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. [The person whose heart departs from the Lord and trusts in man are considered wicked.]
24. Hosea 9:15: 15All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
25. Malachi 1:3-4: And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
Psalm 139:16-23 (King James Version)
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. His perfect ways hate the enemies of the cross and God.
The First and Great Commandment
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. (Mark 12:30). [The strength that GOD gives you when we recognize the Holiness of God and the wickedness, deceitfulness of our heart/sin.]
The Second Commandment
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love they neighbor as thyself (Matthew 22:39). We focus and argue about loving ourselves MORE than loving God. We think that we MUST do this first to do something for God-this is NOT CHRISTIAN!
Love me but do not correct me (Hebrews 12:6), only build my self-esteem.
THE BIBLE SAYS GOD HATES SINNERS, NOT JUST THE SIN:
Romans 9:13: As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. [When we do no care about our birthright or our inheritance (God), we DO NOT keep His commandments, nor repent of them. This makes us wicked. Ezekiel 44:28 says, And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.
I Corinthians 16:22: If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.[which means ACCURSED, THE LORD COMETH]. Hebrews 10:30-31 says, For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
James 4:4: Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Isaiah 63:10 says, But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them. That means He is not on our side (Romans 8:31) when we befriend the world. Zephaniah 3:15 says, The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. Matthew 13:25 says, But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:39 says, The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. In other words, the enemy sows the false doctrines and sin, which reveals their father, the devil. All adulterers shall have their part in the lake of fire if they die in their sin. That sinner will be destroyed with his/her sin. A person that tells a lie is a LIAR. A person that commits adultery (a friend of the world) is an adulterer. The carnal mind is enmity against God. We can be Gods enemy when we commit sin and befriend the world/partner with satan. Ephesians 2:16 says, And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: Christ dies on the cross and rose again to destroy the enmity. If we do not accept it, we reject and deny Christ. Acts 13:10 says, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
I Peter 3:12: For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
Revelation 14:10-11: The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (SEE ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED)
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
HISTORICAL FATHERS (From www.sermonindex.net)
AUGUSTINE (354-430, Bishop of Hippo): For it may be that GOD HATES A PERSON to the degree more mildly, as not to destroy him, but whom He destroys HE HATES THE MORE EXCEEDINGLY, by how much He punisheth more severely. Now HE HATETH ALL WHO WORK INIQUITY: but all who speak lies He also destroys. (Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol.3, p.462)
BROADMAN BIBLE COMMENTARY: Yahweh takes no pleasure in wickedness and does not dwell with evil (or evil men). Insolent, boasting people have no position at all in the presence of Yahweh, who HATES ALL DOERS OF SIN. Indeed, Yahweh will annihilate those who speak deception: HE DETESTS THE MAN OF BLOODY DEEDS AND DECEITS.
F. DELITZSCH : Of such (sinners - the foolish, and more especially the foolish boasters:)... SUCH MEN JEHOVAH HATES: for if He did not hate evil, His love would not be a holy love, ... And His soul HATES the evildoer and him that delights in the violence of the strong against the weak. And the more intense this hatred, the more fearful will be the judgments in which it bursts forth. (Psalms, Vol.5, pp.122,189)
JONATHAN EDWARDS: The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much in the same way one holds a spider, or some loathsome insect, over the fire, ABHORS YOU, and is dreadfully provoked: His wrath towards you burns like fire: He looks upon you as worthy of nothing else but to be cast into the fire: He is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in His sight: you are ten thousand times more ABOMINABLE in His sight than the most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. (Sinners In the Hands of an Angry God, July 8, 1741)
CHARLES G. FINNEY: The very thing that God hates and disapproves is not the mere event - the thing done in distinction from the doer; but it is the doer himself. It grieves and displeases God that a rational moral agent under His government should array himself against his own God and Father, against all that is right and just in the universe. This is the thing that offends God. The sinner himself is the direct and only object of His anger. (The Guilt of Sin, pp.84-85)
THE INTERNATIONAL CRITICAL COMMENTARY: But the wicked HIS SOUL DOTH HATE... Their treacherous preparations...are all observed by Yahweh, and HE HATES THEM FROM HIS VERY SOUL. The soul is the seat of the passion of anger and hatred, for God as well as for man...therefore, Yahweh is trying the righteous man, and HATING His deadly enemies...
THE INTERPRETERS BIBLE: In vs. 5 the verb trieth has its object both the righteous and the wicked, and means no more that the Lord watchfully observes them both and estimates them for what they are, HATING THE LATTER and ultimately pouring His destruction upon them.
LAYMANS BIBLE COMMENTARY: Gods Hatred of Evildoers (Psalm 5:4-5)... God is not said to love the sinner and hate his sin; He is said to HATE BOTH THE SINNER AND HIS SIN. This sounds harsh to modern Christian ears, but there is truth here we dare not overlook.
MATTHEW HENRYS COMMENTARY: He is a holy God, and therefore HATES THEM (the sinner), and cannot endure to look upon them; the wicked, and him that loveth violence, HIS SOUL HATETH... Their pros-perity is far from being an evidence of Gods love...their abuse of it does certainly make them objects of HIS HATRED. He hates nothing that He has made, yet HATES THOSE who have ill-made themselves.
J. VERNON MCGEE: If you think God is just lovey-dovey, you had better read this (Ps.11:5) and some of the other Psalms again. GOD HATES THE WICKED who hold onto their wickedness... I do not think God loves the devil, I think He hates him, and HE HATES THOSE WHO HAVE NO INTENTION OF TURNING TO GOD. Frankly, I do not like this distinction that I hear today, that God loves the sinner, but hates the sin. God has loved you so much that He gave His Son to die for you, but if you persist in your sin, and continue in that sin, you are the enemy of God. And God is your enemy. (Psalms, Vol.1, p.72)
CHARLES H. SPURGEON: Verse 5 - Note the singular opposition of the two sentences. GOD HATES THE WICKED, therefore in contrast He loves the righteous... (The Treasury of David, Vol.2, pp.57-58)
AUGUSTUS HOPKINS STRONG : There is no abstract sin that can be hated apart from the person in whom that sin is represented and embodies. It is the sinner who is punished, not the sin. (Systematic Theology, p.290f)
JOHN WESLEY (1703-1791, founder of Methodism): But as for the wicked, GOD HATES THEM, and will feverishly punish them. (Explanatory Notes Upon the Old Testament, Vol.2, p.1639)
GODS LOVE IS CONDITIONAL
God hates the sin, but loves the sinner IS A LIE. God is angry with the wicked DAILY and He will judge you for your sins. God demonstrated His love when He sent His son Jesus Christ on the cross, not by some feelings, lust, or emotions every day, as liars tell you, Ohhh, God loves you unconditionally! He demonstrated that ACT of love while we were yet sinners He died for us. Anytime He talks about love, He talks about His Son Jesus Christ dying on the cross and rising again to take away our sins. A HOLY GOD CANNOT love anything or anyone with sin! If you die in your sin and REFUSE to REPENT, people WILL go to hell! Here is proof: The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity (sinners). Psalm 5:5. If you have not repented, you are DEAD in trespasses and sin!
God is COMPLETELY holy, perfect, pure, truthful, and righteous; there is NO LIE in Him. Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he? (Habbakkuk1:13). The God of Israels Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity [sin], just and right is he (Deuteronomy 32:4). Therefore, everything is wrong with US not HIM, as we try to say with our false doctrines. He cannot look upon or love evil.
If a human judge turns a blind eye to the crimes of a guilty rapist... would you describe him as a good judge?
No. That would be a corrupt judge.
God could never be a corrupt judge.
He will punish all the rapists, murderers, and thieves... But He won't stop there. He will also punish all liars, the lustful, adulterers, idolaters, and blasphemers, (Revelation 21:8).
God hates sinners just as He hates the devil. This hatred reveals that He is loving and compassionate. When sinners rebel against God and serve the devil with the members of their flesh (Romans 7), sinners WAR AGAINST GOD. It is HIS LOVE that has to execute judgment against them! To say that God loves the sinner is to deny the word and call God a liar! He is NOT a liar! He desires The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9).
He is a God of mercy that is why He sends His prophets, apostles, and His Son Jesus Christ. The problem is, man loves their sin and they want to stay in it. Its not that sinners do not know that they are sinners SOMETIMES. Sinners love their sin and they want to stay in it. They are completely in utter defiance of God. His unconditional love only refers to sending His son Jesus Christ upon the cross to die, shed His blood, be crucified, and rise again. He has given us much time to do so. Christ died for them while man while they were yet sinners (Romans 5:8; John 3:16; 1 John 3:16).
God does NOT accept sinners the way that they are. Sinners must repent of their sins and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ (Acts 10:35). There is no such thing as
1) Unconditional acceptance (the church being open to everyone);
2) Unconditional forgiveness (If we sin willfully, there remains no more remission of sin (Hebrews). Therefore, we must repent of our sins before God can even forgive us. Mark 1:4 says, John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. Repentance is turning away from sins, and a mind change through the Holy Spirit. It isnt a quick repentance either because it can be repentance with excuses.
3) Unconditional Relationship/Friendship (If we are friends with the world, we are enemies of God. God does not have ANYONE for a friend. It is mostly Jesus Only.
4) Unconditional support/agreement (God CANNOT support a sinner or someone who rebelliously commits sin).
1. Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
2. John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
3. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. We can become a habitation as we are on the foundation of Jesus Christ, the prophets and Christs apostles. We must continue in His Love.
4. John 15:10 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
5. John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me [by keeping and obeying His commandments], and have believed that I came out from God.
6. I John 2:15 15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. Being a partner or friend with the world is loving the world. The love of the Father is not in Him so GOD CANNOT LOVE HIM! Christ is NOT in Him or her. He is the only Way, Truth, and Life. We only love Him because He first loves us. 1 Corinthians 16:22 says, If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. THEREFORE, WE MUST GO AND SIN NO MORE SO THAT HE CAN BE OUR FIRST LOVE (EPHESIANS 2). His restricted love is fellowship; in order to fellowship, we must go and sin no more. Unconditional love makes people satisfied and prideful where they are. They do not really want to change. His love is not forced and He wants His love to be within us. The way we love is lust and selfish, like Eve. God can perfect His love in us in prayer and the Word as we deny ourselves, die daily, and allow Christ to crucify the lusts of our flesh. God MUST transform us into the image of Christ Jesus, which is the ultimate act of love. How can God love both Satan and Christ? Is that not a double standard? SINCE God is holy, He cannot love anything willingly with sin in it everyday. It is just like cannibalism because it is an un-bloody sacrifice and no cross. If we say that God loves the sinner and not the sinner, we lie, put Him to an open shame, have to lay the foundation of repentance AGAIN, and kill Him each time we say it. We kill Him each time we say it not only because we sin, but there is NO WAY that Christ died each and every time we say that Christ loves the sinner and not the sin. The love of God is linked to the crucifixion, shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. That is why John 3:16 says that God so LOVED the world. He does not LOVE THE SINNER (present tense). Each time we say that, we say that Christ DIES (present tense) for SINNERS EACH TIME WE SAY IT.
7. We should love the Lord our God with ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, SPIRIT AND STRENGTH. MAN MUST MEET THE TERMS OF THE COVENANT, WHICH IS CHRIST TAKING AWAY OUR SINS (ROMANS 11). IF THAT IS NOT HAPPEN, WE ARE OFFENDING THE LAW AND BREAKING HIS LAW (SINNING) (James 2:10). WHEN WE OFFEND AND BREAK THE LAW, WE PARTNER WITH SATAN, WHICH MAKES US AN ENEMIES OF THE CROSS OF CHRIST and GOD (Philippians 3:18)!
8. GOD WILL PUNISH THE SINNERS BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE. HE WOULD BE CORRUPT IF HE LETS SINNERS SLIP THROUGH THE HEAVEN OR TO FELLOWSHIP.
9. Do we love the Lord our God with ALL OF OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, MIGHT, AND STRENGTH (Matthew 22:37)? These are things GOD has given us and we cannot love with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength by ourselves. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (John 15). Therefore, the question is NOT Does God love us? Does He loves us no matter what? the question to ask is, Do we love Him?
10. STOP SAYING God loves you TO SINNERS! DO NOT believe it either! SINNERS MUST FEAR THE LORD WITH THE TERROR OF THE LORD. Fear does not mean a selfish fear to save our own lives and gain! Fear is a fear for the Lord, our souls, and our children (Luke 23:28). WE SHOULD NOT FEAR HIS TERROR! 2 Corinthians 5:11 says, Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
11. God does not accept everyone, neither does he loves sinners unconditionally. He hates sinners the way that they are! This is another form of positive confession-people are blessing people and saying that they are at peace with God. He blesses those that are obedient and keeping His commandments (those who love Him). People will believe it! We tell them that ITS OKAY TO SIN! After all, why do I need to be saved, if God already loves me in my sin? Sinners will see no need for salvation! Overall, God does not love unconditionally AND SINNERS WILL GO TO HELL despite saying that they are Christians, or saved.