SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MarkG

Florida USA

Hello

I just wanted to say hi to all the members of this board. Ktrek / Kevin sent me a e-mail on another board and told me about this one. I think that was very thoughtful and I really appericate his kindness. I know that I will have a good time here because I read most of the authors that I have seen talk about.

I have grown to love Watchman Nee even though I have never met him. (I did know someone that knew him. I have collected over 60 of his books and have read his work for over 20 years T.A. Sparks is another favorite. I also knew someone that knew him.

J Darby. EW Bullinger, C. Larkin, AW Tozer, J. Penn-Lewis, A Pink, J Guyon, MR De Haan, M Stanford, C Finney and D Fromke are some of the others that I also like to study/read. This is almost like thanking friends after recieving a award, I know that I have left some out and will remember them later. I just though of two more. It probably is because I only have one book from each of them. Michael Molonos (The Spiritual Guide) has a special place in my heart and GH Pember "Earth Earliest Ages" are priceless.

Well I just wanted to say Hi and look foward to having "fellowship" with you all.

Take care, Mark

2003/8/8 18:59Profile

Re: Hello

Since Greg is away this weekend I just wanted to be the first to welcome Mark to the forum! Come on everyone! Let's show a little brotherly love and welcome our new brother to the community! I know he'll really enjoy our discussions and I look forward to his contributions.

Kevin

2003/8/8 21:22
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome Mark!

I hope you will be blessed as you go through the site! There are a lot of great post's and I am sure you will find the conversations engaging.
Personaly, I can't tell you how glad I was being lead to this site, I have found some great preachers that I had never heard of, been encouraged, exhorted, and blessed by the many who contribute here.
This site is a treasure, a gift to the body and I pray the Lord will continue to use it to bring glory to Himself.
Enjoy!

2003/8/8 23:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Quote:
I know that I will have a good time here because I read most of the authors that I have seen talk about.

Thats great brother. I know that you will enjoy listening to the sermons and talking about spiritual issues they addressed.

Quote:
I have grown to love Watchman Nee even though I have never met him. (I did know someone that knew him. I have collected over 60 of his books and have read his work for over 20 years T.A. Sparks is another favorite. I also knew someone that knew him.

wow. thats absolutely awesome, you WILL have to share some of those experiences with us. :-D

2003/8/12 11:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy