SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : REVIVAL AMONG THE ZULUS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

REVIVAL AMONG THE ZULUS

Alec Stevens here---a new graphic novel [i](a serious story told in comics form, for those who arent' familiar with the term 'graphic novel)[/i], published under my own Calvary Comics imprint, is now available. The full title is Erlo Stegen and the REVIVAL AMONG THE ZULUS. A preview can be seen [url=http://www.calvarycomics.com/comics/zulu/index.html][b]here[/b].[/url]

Enjoy!

Yours in Christ Jesus,

Alec

2008/7/22 19:36
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: REVIVAL AMONG THE ZULUS

Dear Brother,

I will be visiting Erlo Stegen and the brothers there in September. Great work on the magazine.

2008/7/22 20:12Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

The magazines look simply amazing, and effective.

Truly readable format. Thanks.

2008/7/23 8:33Profile
JoanM

Alec

See World Magazine June 28th issue. I saw this copy at a friends house just after reading this post. (worldmag.com/archievs) You could find a wonderful reception there (their oops page?). They said we were missing the boat in the graphic novel area. Seems not everybody is. :-)

2008/7/25 23:56Profile

Re:

Actually, it's not a magazine, but a trade paperback (more durable cover stock) which is perfectbound, not saddlestitched (stapled). That means it is squarebound with a flat spine, like any other book.

Thank you for your kind comments!

Yours in Christ Jesus,

Alec

http://www.calvarycomics.com

2008/7/28 7:49

Re:

Just learned that WORLD magazine will be doing a followup article in December on graphic novels, and will include SADHU SUNDAR SINGH and Erlo Stegen and the REVIVAL AMONG THE ZULUS in this one. There's a lot of carnal, commercial 'product' out there, even in the realm of allegedly Christian graphic novels and comics. My desire is to simply tell the truth, to share what God has done and [i][b]is doing[/b][/i] amongst His people. Ironically (and not surprisingly), I've met with quite a bit of resistance from those who profess to be of the body of Christ, but who would rather drink from the cesspool of worldly entertainments than to meditate upon that which is truly godly and edifying. But we know a tree by its fruits...

Yours in Christ Jesus,

Alec

2008/8/2 11:26

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy