SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Need

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer Need

I need pray for my mom, Sue. There is so much to say right now, but I don't have much time to elaborate.

I truly need God's wisdom and guidance in what to do...she lives in Florida by herself. She is at the doctor right now, waiting to hear if I am going down their to get her or if she can fly up. Pray for her health and the doctors wisdom in diagnosing her.

I believe she might have Alzheimer's, she is very depressed. This weekend was not good, she had to go to the ER.

Blessing and Grace...God be Glorified
Mike(reformer)

2008/7/21 14:45
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: PRAYER NEEDED!!!

Praying brother.

2008/7/21 18:42Profile
DelightedInU

Escondido, CA

Re:

I will pray..

2008/7/21 18:48Profile

Re:

thanks for your prayers, we got her a flight up here to stay for a week. Her doctor gave her some medication to help with her depression. We are hoping that while she is here that she will see a therapist I talked to that was referred by a friend. He is a pastor who does pyscho-therapy that is Christ centered. i am hoping that she will do this.

blessings
Mike

2008/7/21 20:50
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Brother I am praying, over this.

" Her doctor gave her some medication to help with her depression."

I am not sure which medication that they have given her, but most that I have study and even seen frist hand can be very harmful. I do pray that she can go to this pastor, that she could get off these medications

Grace and mercy, may he give you each of you wisdom and love

in Christ
charlene

2008/7/22 2:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy