SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello, I'm new . . . well, sort of . . .

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
4givenchris

Southern California

Hello, I'm new . . . well, sort of . . .

I have been coming to SI for some time now and I have been blessed and encouraged by the sermons and many other things here. But I thought I might get involved in the forums.

2008/7/15 15:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello, I'm new . . . well, sort of . . .

Great to see you introduce yourself. Share with us some of the sermons that have impacted your life on SI. God bless.

2008/7/15 15:36Profile
4givenchris

Southern California

Re:

I don't know where to begin, but I have been listening a lot to Alan Redpath, Leonard Ravenhill, and J Vernon McGee. But if I were to name a few, it would be:

"Are You a Vital Christian?", "The Challenge to Every Christian" series, & "Chosen to be Holy." by Alan Redpath
"A Burning Heart.", "Fire of God.", & "Do These Things Move You." & "Freedom from Bondage" 1&2 by Leonard Ravenhill

And many more.

2008/7/15 15:40Profile

Re: Hello, I'm new . . . well, sort of . . .

4givenchris: I am newer here too..only about 6 months. You have stumbled on a very grand amalgam of faith based material like none other I know of, with Holiness inside the roots. How rare could that be? Then add in that the owners are not lunatics or money hungry, and sometimes you wonder if it is too good to be true.

The forums seem to be ran on the spark, and I am looking forward to your insights. Simplicity counts here, along with a desire to make Jesus happy, as we all are growing, in holy stature and understanding. Welcome! Tom.

2008/7/15 19:17
4givenchris

Southern California

Re:

Thank you Brothertom. From what I have seen so far, I can see God's hand in this place.

2008/7/15 19:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy