SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Heartcry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Robert_79

Dallas

Heartcry

I know that many of us on this website have been blessed by the semons of Paul Washer. I don't know how many are familiar with the missionary society that he leads. It is called Heartcry Missionary Society and the website is www.heartcrymissionary.com.

There are many discussions on these forums about many matters, some important and some not so important. But I have been reminded again recently that God calls us to be doers of the Word and not hearers only. "But whoever has the world's goods, and ses his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?" I would like to encourage any of you that have been blessed by Brother Washer's sermons to earnestly seek the Lord about whether He would have you financially and prayerfully support Heartcry.

Their latest magazine is available for download from the Heartcry website and the article by Sean Reece on the Lozi people is unlike anything I have ever seen in any missions magazine. While he obviously has a great compassion for the Lozi people, He seeks to cause readers to earnestly intercede for them not by sharing anecdotes about the people, but by showing what God's Word says about them. I believe you will be challenged and blessed as you read it.

May God bless you all, and may He continue to work in our lives to give us an ever-increasing passion for His glory, an ever-greater love for His people, and an ever-greater compassion for those around us who are dead in their sins. Christ is worthy!

2008/7/5 19:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Heartcry

Quote:
prayerfully support Heartcry.

Amen.

On the left hand side of every page of the site there are links to these organisations:

Other Ministries
• Gospel For Asia
• HeartCry Missions
• Revival Fellowship
• Orphan's Tear
• Child Cry

I pray God would prick peoples hearts to give to all of these organizations for the spreading of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2008/7/5 20:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy