SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

"HAPPY" SLAVES!

JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS FOR THE MAN'S EGO TRIP AND TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT LEADERSHIP!

The churches are herding the women together like slaves. Numbers 31:9 says, “And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods”. The women are carried captives with the force of flattering and complimenting the women on stuff different from spiritual things. Slavery is just like owning slaves (i.e. women in this discussion specifically), servitude, bondage and enslavement. The men and others treat women relatively well by providing adequate food, clothing, housing, medical care, and training such in modern technology. However, the men and others treat the women sinfully. People are arguing for “peace” and no arguments with soft voices and we think that yellers with loud voices are the angry, bad ones. We are angry too when we flatter others, try to positive-at-any-cost, and find the “best/good” in someone! The flatteries and compliments are killing people and women are stripped of the truth due to always trying to make them happy. 2 Timothy 3:6 says, “For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,”. The women (men and children) are HAPPY with slavery and rejoice in bondage of sin! Not only that, the women are stripped of doing what GOD has commanded them to do publicly-if MEN can do it publicly-the God also commands women to do preach the gospel and teach publicly and privately too! These dictator-men are in control of other people lives, while making women do all the things that MEN do not want to do. Since God commands Adam to dress and keep the garden, it shows that men play a role in household things as well. The home is governed by parenting not motherhood. What has happened is that MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN have implemented wrong-WE HAVE MADE SLAVERY apart of our churches, places, and institutions. We justify the enslavement of women and the bondage of sin among men, women, and children by using the scriptures as satan does. There is a difference between wives being submitted to the husband and women being considered inferior in the spiritual church when God is NOT a respecter of persons. We have been a respecter of persons when it comes to women and then we use flattery to cover up the sin of making women (men and children too) captive. We actually think that this is balance, but it is an abominable false balance to make women mostly talk about motherhood, to try to advance women, and build their self-esteem!! Proverbs 7:21 says, “With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him”. Since women are not the only one that is guilty in flattering with force in the success of temptation, Jeremiah commands Jesus Christ not to listen to the lies of the Body of Christ, with who the devil is tempting the people of God.

Jesus Christ can still be tempted to turn away from God and join in a league with satan, the adversary. What we do with fair speaking, speech, and deeds, we gain our point by being pleasant and sudden release from punishment, harm or being guilty again in the midst of enjoying the pleasures of sin for a season. We would think that no harm is meant in such words. With fair speech, many end up yielding to our desires, wishes and needs since speech refers to the way we dress, actions and words. In the trade or traffick of conversation, we may have not wanted such to be done in the beginning; however, we end up turning away. We provoke others to sin. The enemy wins over him and shuts out the convictions since the artful attacks of lying forces him. Like many men, women, and children today, we become the captive, the prisoner, the charmer, the slave to this new master of sin. We yield to the enemy. Many are good debators who plead the cause, gives good reasons, and whose will is to draw others into their home, to steal the hearts. Debating is the work of the flesh: Romans 1:29 says, “Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,”. People commission men and women to lie with us, to feed and encourage the dominion of sin in the hearts of men because flattery and falsehood allures people. This is what happens when we follow an adulterous woman or man. That is how we force others by flattery of the lips, bragging about what they do as an “earthly” mother instead of believing that God can use these to teach and preach. The men force women to be hauled into certain rooms where they can only preach and teach to a certain type of people that we are saying deserve the gospel or can only receive the gospel from someone with a type of body part. Specifically, the men takes away all the things from women and children, takes the CREDIT, takes the children away to teach them instead, and even provokes women to sin. Every relationship is for CHRIST! How is it spiritually correct for the Spiritual Bride of Christ (a woman; filled with the Holy Ghost) to teach men; however, women filled with the Holy Spirit cannot? Men are NOT the only one that God is revealing Him to. To hold to the view that men are the only one that God reveals Himself to be prideful and heresy. Also, we show that we love one another when we treat each other the way we want to be treated. What happens if the WOMEN are the dominating the pulpit and the man is the one “not desired” to preach or lead? What if the men are the ones made captives in certain rooms to only preach to the men because of the body parts?

Then, male leaders are allowed to set aside time to seek God for a “special word” because they are MEN and they MUST teach women and everyone. THIS IS HOW THE DEVIL CONVINCES OTHERS by making certain people seem very special as Delilah does with Samson. MEN must have more time to seek God, while the women do not have a chance to: there is something wrong with that! Yet, women cannot because the women take over all the household (garden) activities. Women are to be trophy dolls and THINGS to show off. Both men and women need time alone to meditate, pray, repent, and seek God! The men are ONLY the ones that are to “run the race” of faith wholly but women are not. How is this God (love)? This is a big and a small or an abominable divers weight AND respecter of persons. God is NOT going to excuse women at judgment day: “Well, woman, you are a sodomite, adulterer and liar but because you are a WOMAN, you can enter into the kingdom of heaven.” Neither is He going to say, “Well, since you are not allowed to teach and preach the gospel to EVERY creature, you can enter into the kingdom of heaven even though you did not obey me or my words.” It would be right if husband AND wife (or mother and son) goes into heaven together and God says, “Well, men since you have a complete separate responsibility, you can go into heaven. Since you are united, both of you can go into heaven because the man did his part by being the preacher and the women did her part for being silent”. We are not married in heaven so that is NOT correct! Matthew 22:30 says, “For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven”. Each person is judged individually! Shouldn’t it be the same in the pulpit as in going around evangelizing (preaching the gospel)?

God does not separate a SPECIAL preaching for the church and for outside the church. We have generalized everything to be just for the wicked or just for the saints. The Lord speaks a clear message of repentance to the Church, the Body of Christ. We are known by our fruits and bad, withered fruit is trampled/thrown away. God does not forgive that individual of that sin and therefore, there are stains. An individual can prophesy, cast out devils, and do wonderful works and God can say, “Depart from I know you know not, all ye WORKERS of iniquity” (Luke 13:27; Matthew 7:23). “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, Depart from I know you know not, all ye WORKERS of iniquity” (Luke 13:27; Matthew 7:23). Psalm 5:5 says, “The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity”. Psalm 36:12 says, “There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise”. We are not to be envious against the workers of iniquity “For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb” (Psalm 37:2). There will be people that cast out devils, that prophesy like Balaam and Saul in the Old Testament, that wrote many "Christian" books, seen a lot of people come to the altar, cast out devils, prophesied with the Bible and scriptures, built large churches had "Christian" television, built television stations, and did so many things that many were awed at. For instance, though Solomon wrote many books of the Bible; He will go to hell if he did not repent of the sins that he committed. Solomon turned away from God at some point and we do not know if He dies after hell. These will go straight to HELL because they hated God and His commandments unless these REPENT (turn away from ALL sin). These are antichrists, false messiahs, and false prophets. Only that that keeps His commandments, abide in Jesus Christ, and obey Him is not plucked out. Many shall turn away from the faith and committing those sins willfully despite claiming Christianity is turning away from the faith and heeding unto the doctrine of devils and seducing spirits (I Timothy 4:1). A great falling away (or apostasy) is occurring (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Today, many preachers give people a false sense of security by teaching them that once they are born again, they can never again be anything but a child of God, and that they have sealed their destiny in heaven.

The women and children will be just as guilty: “And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:”. When we do not do any of these things spiritually specifically, we are guilty! Finally, there are three things that arrogant, prideful church MEN do today: (1) If a woman says something from the Lord, the woman tells a man and the man has to say it (or taking the children of God away). After all, the MAN’s body parts and lips are more SPECIAL to say what thus says the Word of the Lord; (2) The MAN makes sure that the women are always singing or given the specific words to say when the men can speak freely; and (3) If the women IS saying something, the woman can ONLY teach men although the Bride of Christ (filled with men and women) can speaks to men and woman. We think that as Moses, men have a special word ONLY not heard before and the woman hears it ONLY second-hand in this hour. This is The Word of God shows that Adam MIGHT has heard the Word first-hand; however, Jesus Christ hears it firsthand and we receive it second-hand. The WOMEN must have a scripted thing to say in church such as songs and pre-written things either written by a man or reviewed by man. The men can speak as much as they want to without script, which is sin! Even when women pray, they have to pray quietly unless it’s “Women’s Sunday”, “Children’s Sunday” or a special holiday for “women” and “children”. Men think that they have advanced seating in the kingdom but all they are like is the Mother of Harlots. Now, men go and speak ANYTHING about how they feel at anytime as if men do not need to be restrained. Then, MEN need to be silent, shut in with prayer, evangelize, feed the poor, and come into subjection to GOD and His Word. Men are TOO prideful to weep for pride and lust and with their pathetic attempts to be tough and to stay in control. Trying to stay in control in flesh (trying to create our own standard of what is right and wrong) is SIN! A man is NOT the only one that should pray because the burden of the Lord is too heavy!! The LORD GOD is to carry the burden anyways!

Interestingly enough, prophets include prophets and prophetesses (Nehemiah 6:14). The prophet can speak 1 Corinthians 14:29 says, “Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge” in the church. Specifically, the prophetess, Miriam, prophesied to the “church in the wilderness” with Moses. Miriam is rebuked for speaking against the marriage to an Ethiopian woman, which is what many of us do against God marrying Israel. We think that God should replace Israel with ourselves, which is why we get rid of the true gospel and boast against the branches. Miriam is Moses’s sister and is representative of sisters in Christ today. The prophetess, Deborah, judged Israel at the time. SHE HAD TO SPEAK in the “church” or better yet, among the chosen people of Israel. She does not step up just because a man does not step up. Neither does she rise up to preach about motherhood! We have reduced motherhood to just doing some things in the house; however, mothers have a responsibility to righteously judge. Judges 5:7 says, “The inhabitants of the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel”. How else were they going to learn? Church is fellowship among believers and she was among believers (Israelites). The temple is the house of prayer! The prophets and prophetesses back then heard DIRECTLY from God. Not only does that apply to Deborah, the prophetess, Huldah, fellowships with Hilkiah. “And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him. And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.” (Acts 21:8-10 (King James Version)). Some ARE self-proclaimed prophets like Jezebel but one can only usurp the authority OVER Christ by trying to be like god with building self-esteem, pleasing man, false prophecies/doctrines of devils, and self-love. Athaliah also tries to take over the throne, NOT by trying to take over men-but by putting herself in place instead of the true and living God. With a bunch of falsehood and lies, Athaliah sets herself up as the new standard. A MAN could do that too. Psalm 36:4 says, “He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil”. Her affections are not set on Christ, nor are their good heed. She, like many men, women, and children today, heed unto seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. We set drunkenness forward. This way is NOT Jesus Christ, it is the wayside of the devil, the father of liars and murderers. Many are set on improving self. Suffer not the women to teach lies to others, Suffer not the Body of Christ to teach lies to others.

This is the spirit of the antichrist, the god of this world! Daniel 11:37 says, “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.” Desire refers to request, long for, covet, and yearn for. We do NOT desire women to preach, teach, or be leaders (1 Samuel 12:13). People would hardly listen to a woman. The desire that WE DO HAVE is contrary, opposing, and carnally against the Word of God! We yearn for them for our own self-edification and pleasure! Today, men are so prideful that men think that they are (1) immune to sin, power struggles over women, and the spirit of Jezebel; and (2) the only one that should be used; the women are MOSTLY/ONLY used to help a man or must revolve around a man. Women are mostly used to ONLY pray to increase the ministry of a man. Intercession and church becomes more of developing a career or an office MOSTLY for the men. No where in the Bible does it say, “Pray for the man alone to go forth and preach the gospel.” Men also feel powerless in the relationship with God; therefore, men (1) want someone to rule over in a relationship or ministry (magnify), to build the self-esteem (ego); and (3) are the only vessel to speak.
Although the scriptures says, “for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man” (Jeremiah 31:22), the man that the Body of Christ should compass is CHRIST (God). A JEALOUS God DOES not want a woman, chaste virgin, or the Bride of Christ to compass around little gods of men around that are in the church or in life, only husbands. Also, MEN say that WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL. In actuality, MEN ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT MONEY, WEALTH, FAME, POWER, AND RICHES TODAY! Also, MEN say that WOMEN ARE BUSYBODIES, DANCERS, AND GOSSIPERS! MEN are gazing into heaven and are trying to intrude into the God’s “business” of heaven (i.e. preaching), get into the heavens, and angelic affairs! Men are doing this with all of its false doctrine of devils, trying to enter into the 3rd heavens, searching for experiences rather than GOD, trying to be HAPPY, ARE DRUNKEN WITH HOLY LAUGHTER/IMBALANCE OF PRAISE, AND LEADING THE PRAISE PARTIES! We call our jokes and laughter holy when we are laughing in the face of God. Worldly church is filled with the antichrists, spirit of the antichrist, which is pride and lust. Some people are carnally-minded. Now, it is understandable if a mother has to take care of the children in the earthly home-but the responsibility IS NOT only for the women. In the SPIRITUAL church, it is NOT only MEN!

Those that are influenced with the spirit of the antichrist or partners with the devil are adulterers, murderers, and filled with hatred! James 4:4-5 says, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?" When we lie to women and force them to follow our standard with flattery, we are enemies of God, because we have befriended the world in ways of treating and desiring women. Friends with world are an enemy of the cross of Christ and God; an adulterer against God. The second thing to know is that bad fruit (worldliness) makes us an enemy because the works of the flesh is worldliness. Worldliness is BAD because the "god of this world" is Satan NOT God. All that's in the world is the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Not only have that, being worldly or conforming to the world’s (media’s) standard of treating women made us an enemy of God. It also reveals our master, the devil, and the sin of lust after "beauty" by using worldly standards. By worldly standards, we redefine "beauty" by appearance, possessions, and the images shown on television (media) instead of holiness and self-denial unto Jesus Christ. This shows a lack of understanding and it truly does destroy our soul (Proverbs 6:32). We are not to judge by appearance, men’s body parts, reproductive organs, or looks but through righteous judgment (John 7:24).

WHAT IS SO DIFFERENT SPIRITUALLY?

In the physical home with earthly marriages, it is understandable that the man must lead and the woman must submit to the husband. However, the marriage is more of a reflection of Jesus Christ and the church-not so much so these physical men and women today? Ephesians 5:25 says, “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;”. God uses Hosea and his wife to show the reflection of Jesus Christ, as well as Solomon; Boaz and Ruth. Esther is primarily used to show that we are to give GOD the honor that we try to give human carnal leaders and fathers. What is “spiritually” different about the Way when God makes women a new creature versus a man? What is the different construction for the spiritual life of a man or a woman? Could it be the amount of men? It cannot be the amount of men because in the “spiritual” church, there are primarily MORE women than there are men. Judges 7:2 says, “And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me”. God does not work with large multitudes because satan has multitudes. In this instance, God uses a remnant of people, not just MEN. At first, it seems like men are being driven out because of the women or they are becoming like women. They CANNOT become like women because the Body of Christ is a woman, as if WOMEN are extremely useless. The women are NOT driving men out. Therefore, could it be that the men want to lead and they have a hard time in being in subjection to others? Also, spiritually, the judgment of the firstborn sons dying shows that many of the men are leaving. Once again, this does not show that a woman is stepping up. It just shows the pride and the state of the church. Could it be that men are staying at home waiting for the next big break so that they can be famous or to improve SELF because they are a MAN? Although some men are tired, what is the reason why men are less in a lot of the churches? Secondly, could it be the amount of money that a man has or gives or the ability to work/provide? It cannot be that because the love of money is the root of all evil and Jesus Christ rebukes houses of merchandise. John 2:16 says, “And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise” and Isaiah 4:1says, “And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach”. We want to sell our own merchandise, goods and receive whatever we want. This is NOT only the women, the men, women, and children are doing it to Jesus Christ and the women children and wives are doing it to the fathers. We want to dress in our own way and eat our own things-extra-biblical, carnal, worldly or not. Also, we did not come into the world with money or the ability to work to provide; therefore, we do not carry such things into heaven. Women can work for money if they choose. It cannot be the amount that a man gives or the ability to work. Does this mean that a woman does not NEED a man? Those women are trying to be independent-no! That is how satan seduces children by the guilt of not doing something ourselves. We have to feel as if we are the only ones doing it. Our goal is not to be married because not everyone has married, nor is marriage a sin unless it is homosexual. God should be the center-not a man. Even though we say that we are to seek God first, the fruit of our lips (judged by fruits) show that we are emphasizing that a woman NEEDS a man to survive. YES, we do need help and we are lonely at times. However, we say that a woman NEEDS a man to preach or teach; a woman NEEDS a man to be considered “believable” since it seems like they are the other half! People are not half of people walking around while waiting for a man or woman. A wife is subject ONLY to her OWN husband, not the husband next door or the husband at the church. 1 Peter 3:1 says, “Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;” Therefore, we think that should be the only thing. Then, women have to be OLDER to be considered “legitimate”, are only older men considered more credible? Being older in age or in ministry does not mean anything because there are older people that are false prophets. Older people that call themselves “saved by grace”, “Christians”, and “the children of God” can SURELY go to hell to if committed sin willfully. Some older people are wise indeed-to do evil. Jeremiah 4:22 says, “For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge”. This not only tells the lie that “Christians” will be invincible until 40 years old when every man is appointed once to die (Hebrews 9:27). This is also says that a person’s EXPERIENCES is the proof or ground of our ministry, not the Word of God or His holiness. The Word of GOD DOES NOT NEED OUR EXPERIENCES to prove that it is true. We DO NOT need to keep an identity to preach or teach. Therefore, since the virgin daughters prophesied, they cannot prophesy a HALF-prophecy or gospel. That would make them a false prophet going in their own ways! Revelation 19:10 says that the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy. Therefore, we are to believe ALL of the Word, not just what we experienced. We make experiences our God! This is following SELF. Third, could it be the loud voices of a man? This cannot be it because God would have made men to all have loud, strong voices and make sure that only men preach or teach. God would not have given men softer voices. Why does it only have to be a loud voice? What about the noise of weeping for the pride of this nation and the church? Also, being positive and not being “disruptive” or taking things personal does not mean anything. GOD is ANGRY with the wicked EVERY DAY (Psalm 7:11)!

Fourth, could it be the strength of man? After all, they have muscles, they work out, and they can lift heavy things. This cannot be because exercise has no profit and having physical strength does not mean anything after we die! The adulterer or liar with strength will go straight to hell! Specifically, Samson has the greatest strength, but without seeking God, praying, and being involved with adultery, he lost the strength of the Lord (Judges 16). If spiritual strength is the issue, God would give all men great power and supermen of spirituality. He would make sure that all are gods. NONE of the men would have fallen away as it happens to Saul, Samson, Solomon, David, etc. God uses these examples to show men that THEY are not the “best” or “top” in spiritual life. Fifth, could it be the height of man? This cannot be because the Tower of Babel fell and that had height even unto the heavens. God made some men short, such as Zacchaeus. “And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature” (Luke 19:3). If height is the issue, would he have not created all men tall? Spiritually, if height is the issue, God would make sure that EVERY MAN is popular, famous, elevated, and reaching some sort of pinnacle of success.

Sixth, are “spiritual” men (not women) immune to sin? Could it be that God made men invincible that men cannot sin or lead the people of God wrong-but WOMEN would lead people wrong only? Are men the only that does NOT get sick or die in sin? Is that the reason why they cannot preach? Did not Hezekiah become sick (2 Kings 18)? During communion (relationships), it does not say that WOMEN get sickly and die! 1 Corinthians 11:30 says, “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.” It says that MANY including men and women. The only reason why CHRIST had men around him in DAILY pursuits is because a woman should not be around an unmarried man all the time. Seventh, are women too talkative? That could not be so because men write long books every year and women can just as much. The eldest brother angrily and enviously goes against him in 1 Samuel 17:28 which says, “And Eliab his eldest brother heard when he spake unto the men; and Eliab's anger was kindled against David, and he said, Why camest thou down hither? and with whom hast thou left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know thy pride, and the naughtiness of thine heart; for thou art come down that thou mightest see the battle”. Eliab condemns David by proclaiming that he has pride and a naughty heart. He feels as if everyone is watching them and seeing them. He would think that it is rebuke with such violent passion against his brother; however, he condemns his brother of being there.

THIS is condemnation because this is not of sin. David can still check himself with it comes to it to make sure that sin is not inside the heart. As in the days of Noah and Lot, violence filled the earth. We hate when people speak words against the false prophets and leaders, against the Goliaths of our hour who are calling themselves, “Christians”, “one of God’s people” and “saved by grace”. Upon receiving honor in other areas, he is angered and envious of the sudden attention he gets in the camp. He is talking to much people and he gets the attention so wanted and desired. Proverbs 18:19 says, “A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle”. A person that is filling with the offenses of sin has a soul that is harder to be won. Offending our elder brother is sin, which is harder to have a heart brought into subjection with the LORD Jesus Christ. Who can truly stand against envy against the Jesus Christ who came and talked, while destroying the works of the enemy and overcoming the devil? Who can truly stand against the envy against the LORD Jesus Christ who is willing to stand humbly against the giants of the hypocrites and Pharisees, the false systems? Jesus Christ comes to take away our sins. Who can truly stand against the envy against the Godhead for being absolutely holy, sinless, and perfect?! He did not do anything wrong! We are angry and envious of Jesus Christ being the one that He is well pleased with! Matthew 3:17 says, “And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased”. Just like the men do to the women, we say that the women, children, and certain people are only to keep sheep and stay at home carnally. Due to Eve, we make it seem as if the women, children and certain type of people are careless and too talkative. Eighth, could it be that men have guts and the willingness to commit suicide? That could not be because if we are in Christ, we do not need guts, zeal or boldness, we just need His Word. Romans 10:2 says, “For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge”. We would have confidence in our own boldness, flesh or skills. Ninth, could it be that women are too gentle? Once again, when we have the Bible, we speak His Word not our words, unless MEN command women to speak certain words.

God’s words are not gentle; in fact, God’s Word cuts us and hurts us. The flesh of men and women may be gentle or easy to the point to change the gospel; however, the Word of God has many hard sayings that cut our hearts. John 6:60 says, “Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?” Tenth, could it be that men have more endurance spiritually? Men can carry some things physically than a woman. Since we are of the Spirit of the Lord, it cannot be that men spirits have more endurance than women “spirits”. After all saying that the women can only preach to men is saying that there are two types of the Holy Ghost: one for the men and one for the women. Also, if men have more physical endurance for the job, then women should not be pregnant with physical babies. The scriptures says in Joel 3:9, “Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:”. A MIGHTY man does not refer to GOD’s strength in prayer. After all, God would have made EVERY man with great muscles and “superman” strength. HE is all the strength that we need; not the strength of a man. It refers to “But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)” (Genesis 49:24). God would have made sure that all men did not have diseases, are not in wheelchairs, do not limp like Jacob, or has any sign of less strength. The woman would not have to help a husband in a wheelchair or a husband that cannot walk. Men should be the STRONG one and do everything. Eleventh, is it that the man has a penis that shoots pee in a certain area, which may show that they seem more focused? The KJV Bible shows that men such as Samson, David, and Solomon lost focus many times, which DOES NOT EXCLUDE IT HAPPENING TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN. This just means that HE IS A HOLY GOD! The men are not any more special than the man or the woman. This proves nothing because spiritually, we choose to serve our first love.

In a dream, the men are painting themselves over with make-up, just as Jezebel does when Jehu approaches her in judgment. 2 Kings 9:30 says, “And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.” The men are SINNING concerning the women. Also, the church has become a concert hall-where praise is redefined. We think that praise is simply shouting, “Hallelujah, YES, Thank you”, jumping, positive confession, waving, and showing some sort of “joy”! We even redefine joy as being happy and thankful all the time with less prayer. “Positive” praise is another form of “positive” confession and just thanking God for having escaped something. Praise is also seeing the HOLINESS of God and seeing the wickedness of self! It is being faithful in REPENTANCE before God! We are in rebellion with God when we say that there is another way for us to receive the outpouring of the Holy Ghost or a visitation from the Lord! We must decrease not close the wells or repentance and dance/positive praise on top of it! We do not want to be ashamed of our sin! We still want to look well. As Saul of the Old Testament, “Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God. So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the LORD” [1 Samuel 15:22-35 (King James Version)]. We want to return back to our “positive” praise without true repentance or solemn assemblies of repentance. He STARTS off right because he confesses that he has sinned. YET, he STILL wants to look good in front of the people. He continued in this sin and unrepentant state until his death. If he had TRULY repented, he would not have cared of being ashamed of the sin he did against God. He only sinned against God and he still wanted to maintain his image! HE DID NOT WANT TO DENY HIMSELF. WE CANNOT KEEP BLESSING/ COMPLIMENTING SELF AND GOD when we need to repent! We would rather not be disciplined with repentance, nor would we want to lose the image of having a heart that is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9). We want to maintain our pride and lusts for power. We need to lay down our desire for what we think and want women to be.

PAINTING OURSELVES OVER WITH DESTRUCTIVE GOALS OF PEACE

In our attempt to restore order because Eve usurps Adam’s authority, we try to FORCE women to be silent with “peace” words to restore back the “rightful” place of the man. “You will have peace with God if you are silent in the church because we are the special ones.” We MUST forgive Eve for the sin but even the elected today have turned away. These lies that man have spread is another form of dominionism. Isaiah 26:13 says, “O LORD our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name”. Leaders and sin has had dominion over MEN, women and children. Also, the men are having dominion over the men today, which is different from husbands being the head. This is actually controlling the women and not desiring the women. We try to have dominion over women. The ideas is that that mostly MEN must 1) carry out spiritual warfare within the heavens or spiritual realm, 2) create the King and God’s rule around the world, 3) create followers of “Christ” of all nations by force or peace agreements, 4) and the Church must show accord or excellence before the coming of Jesus Christ (Romans 11). The man must not order the women to be silent before revival or anything godly that can happen. We must repent individually; each person is accountable to God. This is just like the Jezebel. Jezebel is a self-appointed prophet as many today are groups of self-appointed prophets or gods. Men write letters to make sure that women are silent before men. The spirit of Jezebel or the spirit of the antichrist is being worshipped and hailed today in MEN! Men are painting themselves with make-up, caring more about appearance. Men are posing in the pulpit and on real magazine covers. Men are flexing their muscles, trying to appear tough. “Christian” men are the kings of our day who desire to expand the lands, make more books with prescriptions to heal people, and convenient objects such as planes, cars, ministry, lands, … As today, when God tells us, “no” that we will surely die when we commit sin, we are heavy and displeased because we do not get what we want. “Woman, Thou art Loosed” are the very things that many use to abuse women. This is trying to lift women up with women reaching to head leadership. We try to find some great potential in woman in feminism or we try to loose women from their sin despite committing it. We try to loose the pains of such in our own way. Luke 13:11-12 says, “And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity”. We try to loose women but we end up getting them focused on one aspect of motherhood as if there is a woman-spirit. In fact, we have them bowing to only one understanding or the devil’s way of making the woman captive. As the infidel, the men sins by going out without even trying to help the wife organize with laws: “But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife” (1 Corinthians 7:33). Spending time with God is FIRSTPLACE, the FIRST LOVE even in the marriage and unmarried. God commands the church to return to their First Love, and the church is filled with married couples of one man and one woman. The law of the husband is related to the world mostly and the laws of God are DEFINITELY in place. We try to lift them up and even try to get them to look behind the faults of not seeking God or the sin committed. WE JUST COVER SIN WITH SIN AND COMMIT SIN EVEN MORE.

THE PULPIT IS NOT FOR “SPECIAL” PEOPLE

For some reason, the pulpit is the “special” place. If women and men are to go and preach the gospel AND train others spiritually with the Word, why is it only a block of wood (pulpit) and a building (that we call the temple) that gives men a “special” place ONLY for preaching? The altars that God creates are low. God DID NOT makes a distinction in Matthew 28. He does not say, “Men in the church, you can be the only one that can preach in the church behind the block of wood” and “Women, since you can’t preach in the church, spread the gospel ONLY outside of the church. When you go before the judgment seat, I will judge you accordingly.” God did not say that! In fact, His command is NOT ONLY directed to MEN, which proud men think! There are worldly people in the church! “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.” (Mark 16:15-16). “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matthew 28:18-20). Note that a specific message for MAN is not written here. All power is NOT given to MAN, only Jesus Christ. This commission is given to any follower of Christ who abides in Jesus Christ (denies SELF, takes up the cross, and follows Him)! When any man has a degree, we think that is a license to create our own laws and magnify ourselves over woman. In other words, men think that they should (1) increase and overstate the man’s importance in ministry or relationships; (2) increase the size and the amount of men’s money and attendance; and (3) give “positive” praise to God and women to build their self-esteem. We do not want to make them feel “inferior” with rebuke. Men are WEAK in this hour. We think that receiving a degree shows how "spiritual" we are. God does not say that laborers should only be men, ministers of reconciliation should only be men, NOR does He say to women specifically that women are to only love their men neighbors. What preachers are actually saying is that women should NOT speak, preach or teach behind a big wood block pulpit at the “spiritual” home only at the “physical” home. If there is no pulpit, there would have been a fence or a letter, “x”, with which women would be forbidden to really preach on. In fact, women are allowed to preach carnal lies and sermons in the school’s pulpit but not preach spiritually at the “church’s” pulpit. This is the spirit of the antichrist because God made EVERYTHING for Himself-words, deeds, relationships, sermons, and thoughts. This is hierarchy where men are the top and women and children are the bottom. There is only protection for the man but not for the woman. People are making MEN into idols just because they were born as a man and have physical characteristics (appearance). We make unto ourselves idols and have idols in our heart. God judges righteously the idols with destruction due to pride. Ezekiel 30:13 says, “Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt”. How can God force upon a man to preach or how can God favor a man just because they were born that way accidentally? It seems that people are saying that the calling for a woman is to get married, pregnant and take care of the children. When people tighten the reins around women only, they let men get away with their sin just like Pope does with the priests in the recent ‘papal visit”. It has to be opposite than what WE THINK! His ways and thoughts are not just higher than our ways and thoughts- IT IS DIFFERENT! We become deceived when we think that having God’s thoughts and words will make us higher! It says that women weep for Tammuz, and the whoredoms of Jezebel are so many. HOWEVER, it is the MEN that are greatly deceived publicly; many men have great influence! Isaiah 1:21 says, “How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers”. The Body of Christ (i.e. bride is a woman) has become as a brazen harlot!

Did not the Samaritan woman go and preach to men and women after being saved? Did not Mary run to tell them of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ? Did she have to wait after she gets a license or stand behind a pulpit? WE try to be king and queen to rule over God and people, which is an abomination. Jeremiah 44:18 says, “But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine”. AS king, we think that people should wait upon us hand and foot with food, mini parades, and compliments to give us whatever we want. We MAKE people believe a lie with flattery or rude language. Love does not serve Baal, the Lord of the sky, prince of the power of the air, or our own words. “The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?” (Jeremiah 7:17-19 (King James Version)). Jeremiah 44:19 says, “And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?” When we love the Lord with all of our heart, soul, mind, strength, and might, we WILL NOT PROVOKE THE LORD TO ANGER with our sin! God will not forgive anyone’s sin that provokes Him to anger by disobedience without repenting (Exodus 23:21)! God disinherits those who provoke Him to wrath (Numbers 14:12)! Deuteronomy 32:16 says, “They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.” We follow GOD and his KINGDOM not the men! In fact, John 6:15 says, “When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone”. Jesus Christ knows that people will try to force Him to be king by force, “prophetic” words, or flattery. Men, women, and children play right into it because we want to set up gods of self. We want women and children to wait hand and foot for us. Women do the same thing with men. Proverbs 7:21 says, “With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him”. With flattery (i.e. sweet talk, compliments, positivism, paying of compliments to win favor/gain advantage), we can force OR ABUSE others. Peace is another form of persecution since Daniel says that by peace the ANTICHRIST shall destroy many. Since a woman is not the only one that is guilty in the success of the temptation, Jeremiah commands Jesus Christ not to listen to the lies of the Body of Christ, with that the devil is tempting the people of God. Jesus Christ can still be tempted to turn away from God and join in a league with satan, the adversary. What we do with fair speaking, speech, and deeds, we gain our point by being pleasant and sudden release from punishment, harm or being guilty again in the midst of enjoying the pleasures of sin for a season. We would think that no harm is meant in such words. With fair speech, many end up yielding to our desires, wishes and needs since speech refers to the way we dress, actions and words. In the trade or traffick of conversation, we may have not wanted such to be done in the beginning; however, we end up turning away. We provoke others to sin. The enemy wins over him and shuts out the convictions since the artful attacks of lying forces him.

ENSLAVED TO LEADERS

Like many men, women, and children today, we become the captive, the prisoner, the charmer, the slave to this new master of sin. We yield to the enemy. Many are good debators who plead the cause, gives good reasons, and whose will is to draw others into their home, to steal the hearts. These commission men and women to lie with us, to feed and encourage the dominio of sin in the hearts of men because flattery and falsehood allures people This is what happens when we follow an adulterous woman or man. Specifically, men use women to advance THEIR tower-kingdom, profession, make a baby of a ministry, and THEIR career while pretending to do much for God. The Word of God says, “The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican” (Luke 18:11). As we think that we will be in fellowship with God despite committing sin, we use others as a mirror to make ourselves feel better, and to think that we are better. For instance, we look at the sodomite and say, “At least I did not commit homosexuality or masturbate, so I am saved”. We even use these as a mirror to see our “big-heartedness”. Since we think we are so special, we think people are rewards, prizes, or awards because we are “called” or doing well. This is the same way that men act towards women in the ministry. God calls us to be before Christ not in front of a man so that we can awaken a leader within us one day. We wait hand and foot for these leaders so that we can one day preach or teach. We are to be praying, seeking His face. I heard David Wilkinson say that a person must be praying at LEAST 2 hours a day before He can ever put that person up. THIS IS RIGHT! As it shows above, the Queen of heaven is not only the woman; it is the man as well. The Bible shows that man also means woman and children. On a website, I see that it says that godly MEN weep; this includes WOMEN and children & vice versa! It is okay to include the women and children with weeping but not with preaching and teaching. SINCE GOD IS RIGHT, the men are the ones who are doing this wrong. We are walking in our own vision of the “perfect” world. “His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter” (ISAIAH 56:9-10). There is nothing wrong with God and His Word. The men are setting the own standard to magnify self and making self seem more important than the other. The weird thing is, older people are not the only ones that hear from God. What has happened is that people receive a certificate, experience, or their own pulpit/podium and we think that this is signed to say, “Now, you are officially a pastor. You are officially able to preach the gospel of Christ because of this paper that MAN gave you.”

We think that we can bind and loose through this “new key of knowledge” (certificate, experience, podium, and pulpit). How PROUD and deceived we are! We thin k that we need the certificate, podium, and pulpit of recommendation before God can truly use a person. God made this command at the end of each book of the gospel. WE ARE lawyers that defend the Word of God. THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR WOMEN TO REBEL AGAINST MEN, BUT A CALL TO REPENTANCE FOR ABUSE! Hebrews 13:17 says, “Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you”. WE ought to have joy for being accountable for watching over souls and give an account. We obey those that have rule over us right now! The one that has rule over us is CHRIST and men are to be rebuked as well. Henceforth, we are following our own imaginations and gospels. To say that God creates the MAN first in the garden and the rib to make Eve is NOT an argument either for CHRIST. Christ is the second Adam, so we come out of Christ not MAN! Isaiah 56:7 says, “Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people”. God’s house is a house of prayer for EVERYONE, not for licensed pastors who are in the pulpit. THIS MINDSET IS worldly and it is evident in certain areas of jobs. God uses women and children within the bible publicly, etc. Samuel, Josiah, and other young people are used and numerous women are used as well. Jezebel committed the same wickedness with the elders and sons of Belial with Naboth & His inheritance. Jezebel is a self-appointed prophet as many today are groups of self-appointed prophets or gods. Men write letters to make sure that woman are silent before men (can’t teach though the Bible says to speak the gospel) and to make sure that men show themselves as more important. How is anyone going to preach without teaching? Christ is a TEACHER and if we are like Him, why is there no teaching? There needs to be teaching and instructing of the Word of God. The gospel in the church is not different from the gospel outside of the church. That is the trap that the Pharisees fell into. We NEED hell-fire preaching, we NEED the calls to repentance and the wrath of God… Unfortunately, we think that is MOSTLY for outside of the church when Revelation 1-3 shows that He commands us to do the same. These scriptures must be looked at in the light of other scriptures instead of being strict in that certain area and not the other. AS for Abigail and Nabal, we are in the spiritual; therefore, David can represent Jesus Christ. Isaiah 9:7 says, “Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this”. IF ANYONE IS BOWING AT THE FEET OF MEN TODAY, PEOPLE ARE WORSHIPPING A GOD OF MAN. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE WOMEN IS ALWAYS WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS. This is what we are saying:
• Women are always wrong that’s why MEN should only preach.
• Women are always wrong that’s why MEN should have a script and men can be more spontaneous in teaching & preaching.
• Women are always wrong that’s why MEN can ONLY preach to older people, men, women and children. Women can not even preach to MEN (children, unsaved, and saved people). In fact, if the son is going to hell, the mother is there everyday, and the father is tired from work, a woman has to say, “I CANNOT TELL YOU THE GOSPEL AND REBUKE OF THE SIN because I am a woman with breasts and a vagina.” Even in single parent households, the woman has to go to the leaders and say, “Dear Pastor, since I cannot preach to men, I have to get a license and a pulpit so that I can preach the gospel. Pastor, let me give you all of the problems of my household so that you can preach to my grown son the gospel of Christ.”
• Women are always wrong that’s why MEN should ONLY interpret, summarize, and defend the Word of God to all nations or people.
• Women are always wrong because they are weaker. YES, women are the weaker vessel especially to a husband. 1 Peter 3:7 says, “Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered”. The men, women, and children in the Body of Christ are weaker to Christ. Brothers, men are included too! However, when we are CHRIST’s, HE IS OUR STRENGTH.
• Women are always wrong so MEN should ONLY and always be the covering. The LORD JESUS CHRIST is our covering! He is the King. Isaiah 43:15 says, I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King”. Since God lives in us, Jeremiah 8:19 says, “Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities?” The King is in the daughter of His people, in the Body of Christ, in every sinner that truly repents. “King” means rulers, sovereign, queen or leader. Therefore, women can be leaders.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN A FEMINIST movement or a CALL TO BRING WOMEN ONLY. This is a wake-up call for EVERYONE to be involved or to seek Christ. This does not mean that we have men wait hand and foot for a woman and vice versa. Nor does this mean that women has place over GOD. This does not excuse the way women dress at times, but most of the time; women do it because men/people wants or let them. Women can talk a lot, but SO DO MEN.

If there weren’t so much pathetic women in the church, who are trying to dress ourselves up to get younger women with a husband and to be more carnal, we would be more willing to hear women preach as well. If it would not hear the abomination of the divers weight and the false balance of mostly preaching about motherhood, there would be more of a willingness to hear. This “calling” eliminates the men because men are not as experienced with being an earthly mother. There is NOTHING wrong with preaching or teaching about motherhood, but that is not the only thing that needs to be talked about. Women are trying to improve the lives of other women which is just like building self-esteem and so on. Women can learn that from their own MOTHERS. They do not need to go to church to hear that; WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BE SAVED! The questions should be, “What should I do to be saved?” not “What should I do to be a mother, a wife to a husband (which is good)? What should I do socialize correctly? How should I look and what should I do so that I can catch a man?” Men preach and teach about fatherhood and the gospel of Christ. Women in Christ should be able to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, too, just as the men. That is ALL THE EVERY CHRISTIAN IS DOING in the pulpit, church, and outside the church! The pulpit is not a sign of “special” gospels and knowledge. WOMEN ARE NOT ALWAYS WRONG. Men think that women should only preach about woman/earthly motherhood! Women preach what men want them to preach. When people are writing, if it is a woman that is rebuking or teaching, does that make it any less if we do not know exactly who it is? Women are WHOLES; weaker vessels do not show HALVES. In other forms of communication, if a woman is preaching, how will we truly know? There is no way; therefore, THE VOICE of the trumpet crying out in the wilderness is the key not the body. Proverbs 27:17 says, “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend”. Also, He is our iron pen. Jeremiah 17:1 says, “The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;” This is saying that only MEN hold the key of knowledge. God would have never used such technologies because we would not be able to tell the difference between body parts. Using the names of both the husband and wife does not merely show possession to keep away those wicked adulterers. It shows the weaker vessels of the woman and man dwelling in Jesus Christ. Plain and simple-it is abuse, pride, abominations and having offended God at ONE point (James 2:10), we have are guilty of ALL. This is slavery and herding all of them together in a room to stick to one thing, which shows a sign of judgment for a generation that does not love God. This may be this way in the WORLD, but among God’s saints who are SUPPOSED to be FREE from sin-this is SIN. WE are to be chaste virgins, a bride without spot or blemish!

2008/7/5 10:39

Re: I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

USURPING AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN (to teach and preach)?

WE HAVE DIMINISHED THE ROLE OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN GOD’S SPIRITUAL CALL OF DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, WITNESSING, BAPTIZING, AND PREACHING!

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” and “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”.
Deuteronomy 4:2

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

**If the young and old commits such acts in Sodom and Gomorrah, God directs this command to MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN, not just MEN. We have become a respecter of persons and their body parts. We choose to obey God’s Word partly and partially.

**In marriage, Jesus Christ is the second Adam; therefore, men today do not replace the first Adam that has fallen. Therefore, we are primarily in submission to the LORD JESUS CHRIST! It is NOT required to be married or the BIBLE would be a LIAR!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the state of apostasy (departure from the Truth of Jesus Christ), false prophets, false messiahs, false teachers, the spirit of the antichrist and worldly people being the church, there HAS TO BE SIN in the way that we treat women and children specifically and generally everyone. Now, this is not a call to feminism and a victim-mentality for women. What we do not realize that God is not a respecter of persons or body parts. “Usurping” is taking over, seizing, and assuming. As it goes with salvation or the gospel of Jesus Christ, the only WAY that we can usurp His authority is to make ourselves as gods, choosing satan as Adam and Eve does, and to try to take over His commandments by creating our own carnal commandments and our standards of righteousness. We are not fighting against anyone or anything. This self-love is how we usurp authority over Christ (man). We also usurp the authority over Christ or husbands by trying to be like god with building self-esteem, pleasing man, false prophecies/ doctrines of devils, and self-love. The Bible clearly says, “Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God”. “Submit” means surrender and present. We are NOT TO TEACH JESUS CHRIST! We are to agree and yield to each other, not making sure that the women are submitting to the man ONLY. That is mostly for the husbands and wives. (Ephesians 5:21).Therefore, we redefined love when it comes towards desiring females. “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.” (1 Corinthians 11:3 (King James Version)). Not only are men deceived by the devil JUST AS EVE and by doing so usurps the authority of Jesus Christ and God, men use a different form of prejudice or sin today over woman-that they should be completely quiet in the church. The fact that there are few “prophetesses” or women preachers in this hour by man’s standards that are publicly deceived in the pulpit shows that men have WRONGED THEIR OWN SOULS. Churches are not just physical buildings with decorations and pretty stone. Church is fellowship with others; therefore, it can be under a tent, etc. In fact, the men are MORE publicly deceived than women. These are lies and abominations from the pits of hell! The defiled with evil thoughts, liars and the abominable will have their part in the lake of fire! Many believe that “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence” is a means to make sure THAT ONLY women stay completely quiet, nor teach a man. In the context of other scriptures, there is NO WAY that men should be the only people in the pulpit. We are holding to ONE view of MAN’S RIGHTS. The serpent only talks to Eve, trying to make her seem special. Since Eve is to the first Adam as the Body of Christ is to Jesus Christ, the devils fool the men into thinking that they are the special ones, when the men are not special due to some natural body parts. Men use the POWER of being a father, when it is by the SPIRIT of the Lord. Men have become like gods by peace and having princesses of peace. We give women whatever they desire and treat them like little queen-gods. We do not want to hurt their feelings; therefore, we flatter without rebuke. The problem is, there were no pulpits back then! The majority of men writing the Bible only show that MEN had the time to write it down. Also, there are lost books. In context of scripture, women (i.e. Body of Christ, men, children) cannot interrupt the church by speaking in tongues, interpret tongues, or with personal prophecies.
We can interpret the Word of God falsely by saying, Deuteronomy 22:5 says, “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God”. People may say, “Well, the teaching position only belongs to the man”; therefore, a woman cannot do it. This is condemnation towards a woman/child/people and a diminishing of the command that GOD has given to ALL that deny themselves, take up the cross daily, and follow the LORD Jesus Christ! If we are to put on the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 11) as a garment, we put on EVERY WORD that proceeds out of the mouth of God, such as the command to go, teach, preach, baptize as in Matthew 28. 1 Peter 1:15 says, “But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy”. God commands us to be holy as HE IS HOLY! Is God a man that He should lie? Well, if the LORD GOD commands such a Word and HE IS A MAN. Are we to tell God that we are not to be holy because we are not to wear what pertains to a man? What we are saying is that a woman cannot wear what pertains to JESUS CHRIST, since Jesus Christ is a man? In order to know, understand, or learn, we MUST teach each other. How will we know? We may have knowledge of it but there are two obstacles: (1) We do not know the condition of the heart of others (Jeremiah 17:9) and (2) people see things different ways based on culture, locations, or upbringings. Such things MUST be explained and taught! God does not give the command to teach, preach, baptize to MEN; therefore, we cannot say that that is only for man! A church is fellowship not just limited to a church or building. When God refers to this, He is not specifically talking about only spiritually; he talking about physically such as men wearing wigs or a vagina. This also refers to men trying to be pregnant although spiritually we are to bear forth fruit. Women are not to wear a penis. This does not only refer to women not wearing pants because then wearing PANTies is a sin. Panties are shorter versions of pants under our clothes. AS priests, we are to keep our underwear on. James 2:1-4 says, “My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?” We are telling people that because they wear a vagina or breasts that they must sin in a different place while those that wear penises must sit in a place that is considered good in front of man. We are saying to those that are poor should sit elsewhere-those that are not rich in friendships, make-up, attention, money, popularity, or fame. We choose some that appear to be of a better appearance or talent according to the world’s standards, which is sin. For instance, all should dance, or sing, however, those that can yell the loudest, jump the highest are considered better in appearance. These are the ones that are put forth. We have become judges of evil thoughts as a result. WE HAVE BEEN THE ONE THAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE on what we think is holy and unholy, clean and unclean. By making the difference, we judge by false rule and measures, a false balance. Men do that to women when choosing women that are fair in speech and appearance. WE are being partial, which is a sin. In offending God in one point of the law, we are guilty of all the commandments. WE do not see anything wrong with it because we want what goes to our own flesh. In being a respecter of persons, our thoughts and words are corrupt. The heart and thoughts are partial being that the fruits of our actions and words are partial. In being judges of evil thoughts, we are judging others according to our unjust estimations and corrupt ideas. The thoughts support such things and it is exceedingly evil! IT is BAD. It just shows the pride and lust of the own heart. We focus on the temporary, not the eternal of God. Genesis 6:5 says, “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually”. We can not truly see our sins because our heart is so wicked and we cannot even discern our own pride. The sin is terrible and we truly must repent. There is no profit if we gain the world’s opinions and lose our soul!

Men SAY that they allow women to speak; yet, this is only for a special “Women’s Sunday/holiday” and the images of males ruling over everything is evident in almost every church, which is divers weights! We make MEN a big and WOMEN & CHILDREN a small. Even when there is a Woman’s Sunday, people do not show up either because people think a woman preacher/pastor is a sin, or men do not want to hear a woman preach or the content. The content is of the Word. When it comes to women preaching in the pulpit or leading-we do not take it seriously. In fact, we become playful. Women with PhD’s, degrees or recommendations from men/husbands will be listened a little more than women without degrees or recommendations. For instance, Rachel keeps her father’s sheep or in other words, she feeds the sheep. Both men and women are to keep God’s sheep, the children of God. Genesis 29:10 says, “And it came to pass, when Jacob saw Rachel the daughter of Laban his mother's brother, and the sheep of Laban his mother's brother, that Jacob went near, and rolled the stone from the well's mouth, and watered the flock of Laban his mother's brother”. She even has people under her that she gives responsibilities as well. Women are children of God and born again! Sometimes we can’t even TELL that leaders have a wife unless they brag about them or show them off in front of everyone. THERE IS NO WAY that a minister’s wife could NOT have a Word from God since they have been married (over an amount of years). At times, these have trouble with seeking God. However, this is a sign that the wife is in trouble since the Bible commands us to: Acts 17:11 says, “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so”. This is not a sign that the men are so anointed that he is coming against the wife! This is not a sign for the man to run out and preach even more! This is a sign that the man should help out at home and dress and keep the garden of the home spiritually and physically. The husband should take care of the baby sometimes and the wife should try to help out as well. 1 Timothy 5:8 says, “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel”. The wife should have time with God because she is accountable for her soul and sin for not spending time with God. She has to answer to God too! She must have time to fellowship with God. Isaiah 34:16 says, “Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them”. Not only is SHE accountable for her soul, the HUSBAND is accountable for her soul as well. She falls unto adultery. Husbands and wives are in covenant with the LORD GOD; therefore, the spiritual is VERY important. Husbands CANNOT run out and do things when the wife is struggling to even spend 15 minutes with the LORD GOD! The husband is going to take an account over HER SOUL and will be judged for committing sin. He is NOT providing spiritual provisions to SEEK GOD for his OWN WIFE AND FAMILY! This is an abomination unto GOD! Due to Eve, we make it seem as if the women, children and certain type of people are careless and too talkative. In the story of David and Goliath, Eliab makes him appear as if he does not care, and that he is a false shepherd that cannot even take care of a few sheep. Specifically, we do that of ministries by saying that these do not truly pray or seek His face. Men do it of women who is trying to do the commands of Jesus Christ by saying that they are unfit mothers. People do it for men as well. Once again, for MEN who run out and do things, they are WORSE THAN INFIDELS if they cannot have a house of prayer or even take care of the spiritual matters of the home. Since they are RESPONSIBLE for their wives, their souls are being taken into account. The wives should be able to spend time with God as well or that father is WORSE THAN AN INFIDEL! God does not have the Bible just for man-it is for all men to be saved from sin! As men, women, and children, women should have more to say FROM THE WORD without this command to be silent. If a woman argues for something this (even though it’s sin), they will think that that woman has a spirit of Jezebel and wants to rule over everything or preach. The interesting thing is that we focus on the sin of the Pharisees with the woman caught in adultery. We use it as a defense or gain to be comfortable in our fear so that we think that the Word of God does not condemn us when we walk in the flesh. The other sin is that these are hiding! The sin also is a false balance: the woman is brought out to the people as the sinner but what about the MAN! The MAN is hailed as being “the man” or “good” due to such foolery.

First of all, the Church (filled with MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN) is the Body of Christ or the Bride of Christ. We are to be in subjection to CHRIST. Now, the Body of Christ is a WOMAN just like a BRIDE is a woman. God HATES sodomy (homosexuality); therefore, the bride cannot be a man marriage is only between ONE man and ONE woman. We ARE to learn in silence with all subjection and we are not to usurp authority over God (man) (Numbers 23:19). The man is trying to be god. YET, the BRIDE (WOMAN, CHILD-LIKE FAITH) is teaching to MEN, CHILDREN, AND WOMEN. Therefore, SOMEONE IS LYING AND IT IS NOT GOD! God is perfect and holy! Therefore, if the Word is JESUS CHRIST and GOD AND the Bride (full of men and women) is teaching to men & women, it cannot refer to women not teaching or preaching to men. This is absurdly saying that evangelist mothers or mothers in general CANNOT preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to their sons if they are committing sin. Are mothers to wait until Tuesday for the pastor to preach to the son who is dying to go to hell? When the fathers are tired and the mothers are home with the children daily, are the mothers to wait until the father feels refreshed and energetic to do it? What if the child dies that day? What will her response be to God? If children see their father going to hell, would not the only child preach to the father as Samuel sees with Eli? This is not a special case but the Word of God. If the title of “pastor” is the problem, the mothers have their own little children in the pasture of the home daily. The television, computers, music, video games, and friends are preaching to them daily, why not the mothers who are there? Even mothers, who homeschool their children, are teaching their kids carnally. This does not make perfect sense because mothers can teach and preach the Word of GOD that SAVES THEM FROM THEIR SIN! Are these going to once again wait for the husband or the preacher to do it when children are destitute of it daily? Even older men are destitute of it daily; what are we going to do then? Sit and watch them die!? Then, we stand before God, saying, “I could not preach to him because I was a woman!?” Prayer to God for salvation is needed; however, how can they know unless they are not told? It does not matter how much they think it; it will not be understood. We can understand it but the Word can be understood in the way of the devil or the way of God. It does not say that all power is given unto men on this earth-only CHRIST. This would make God a respecter of persons-a woman cannot teach OR preach to a man. If a husband, son or father is committing sin even unto death, will the mother let the family go to hell? This is NOT an extreme case, especially with increasing apostasy, seducers, and deceivers in this hour. We are truly alone! James 2:14-17 says, “What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit”. If someone is in need of DAILY food of the Word as do the children, men, and women, how can faith save us if we tell them to depart because the women can’t teach men! This is sin and lacking the LOVE OF GOD! The command in Matthew 28:19, Matthew 24:14 and Mark goes to men and women. The Good Shepherd gave His life for the sheep (men and women) [John 10]. The women are not to only give their lives for children or women! “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” and “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”. Women can preach the baptism of repentance! The funny thing is that the men are JUST AS DECEIVED AS THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN is today. Yet, we place are strict in the area of women as if they are the only ones at fault! MEN need to be controlled by the Spirit and the Word of God too. Most of the popular male leaders are DECEIVED and SEDUCED by the devil. Women AND CHILDREN are not the only or the majority of the ones deceiving people today and we make WOMEN the problem. Just for naming purposes as of June 3, 2008, the pope, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Paul & Jan Crouch, Jesse Duplantis, John Hagee, TD Jakes, Bishop Eddie Long, Gregory Dickow, Rod Parsley, and some of the popular men leaders have given heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. The women (i.e. Joyce Meyers, Paula White) that are deceived have learned it from a man, which is not an excuse for the women sinning. In the hierarchy of the Tower of Babel, these are the ringleaders. What has been discovered is that in the abuse of specifically the women and children (men are abused too): Genesis 38:26 says, “And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew [touching, sex, kissing, interactions, compliments] her again no more.” Women has been more righteous than the men (not looking at it from a competitive standpoint), but the women has OBEYED the LIES of the men. The women stayed silent because they wanted to obey the man. The women have to HIDE to tell things. The sin that man has committed is not giving the children of God to lead over publicly. Specifically, Rachel keeps her father’s sheep or in other words, she feeds the sheep. Both men and women are to keep God’s sheep, the children of God. Genesis 29:10 says, “And it came to pass, when Jacob saw Rachel the daughter of Laban his mother's brother, and the sheep of Laban his mother's brother, that Jacob went near, and rolled the stone from the well's mouth, and watered the flock of Laban his mother's brother”. She even has people under her that she gives responsibilities as well. This is just as bad as the massacre in Rwanda! We ignore and treat women wrongly because of the way THEY LOOK! We only interact with them just to PRETEND or PRESENT THE IMAGE that we “desire” or appreciate women.

Therefore, something is wrong with OUR philosophy or opinion. Colossians 2:8 says, “Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ”. This ‘LAW’ that MEN has created is a philosophy that has spoiled many through deceit! The men think that they are so special and they deserve to be made important. Yes, it in understandable why women have painful childbirth but in the same way-we think that women ought to only have this responsibility. Although we should not use the power of being a mother in salvation, mothers can specifically have some sort of endurance as well due to painful childbirth. Titus 2:3-4 says. “The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,”. Now, although we are NOT restoring the Garden of Eden, the perfection of fellowship is still something to LEARN from before the fall of man. Let’s look at the Garden of Eden, God commands Adam: “And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.” (Genesis 2:15). “Dress it” refers to wearing certain types of clothes, decorating, covering wounds, et al. “Keeping it” can refer to keeping His commandments and His Words. Now, Titus 2:5-6 says “That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.” WE think that women should ONLY teach the men of a younger age, from elementary school (ages below 10) or younger than self. This does not make PERFECT SENSE according to the word of God because EVERYONE is younger than the One that MADE the Word of God-everyone is to be seen as children. There is no such thing as more advanced children or excellent children. Only those whose head is swelled with pride will see that they are better, excellent, or advance. The world sees such a thing but God judges in two ways: good or bad, corrupt or good, et al. It is understandable that earthly mothers and fathers must take care of their children. If we say that this is a spiritual home, THE MEN cannot be the only ones that are keepers of the “spiritual home” or temple. We are the chaste virgin to Christ as 2 Corinthians 11:2 says: “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.” Since that is so, this can refer to the “spiritual” home as well. “Loving their children” also refers to the “children of God”. We SHOULD submit to one another-not just the woman submitting to the man in the church. Also, the man SHOULD NOT is the only one trying to keep the women in line and scripted; it should go both ways. The man should be scripted by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Also, the Lord instructs Adam to be “keepers” in the garden in the spiritual and physical home. In a garden are fruit and plants-are not children fruit of the womb? Did not Adam dress and keep the fruit (children) IN THE GARDEN not only by money or words?
This is understandable: “That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed” (Titus 2:4-5 (King James Version)). This refers to what must be taught to those in the earthly home. Since we think that women should only teach, we set them up in Sunday School to teach primarily. Specifically, mothers are NOT to only preach about motherhood because we make motherhood a BIG and everything else important to Jesus Christ a small. People are NOT to only preach about womanhood but all that pertains to the Word of God. Today, if women or children preach about the gospel, it borders on usurping the authority and this is not true! How else will someone know if the Truth is not spoken?! People cannot be saved from just hearing about motherhood OR WOMANHOOD; God does not give mothers special job to preach about motherhood. This is a false balance, a divers weight, to focus on one aspect of motherhood. Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good (Proverbs 20:23). The Word commands, “Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small ”(Deuteronomy 25:13). Pharoah spends time building monuments as many men, women, and children do today. During that time, the first-born sons are so idolized that God’s execution of judgment during that time was the firstborn sons to die. Just like slavery and the holocaust were executions of judgment, God does the same thing with Pharaoh. Ezekiel 30:13 says, “Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt”. A humble Hebrew mother taught (preached the gospel since it saved Moses’s life) and nurtured Moses. A little boy is drawn forth from the watery reed, who later preaches the Ten Commandments so that man can be delivered. The women are a soul and will give account. The mothers and women can become a cast away with trying to push others head and not even tending their own souls. They are not just delivered as a result of leaving but God preaching life into Him. Zechariah, and Elizabeth, the Spirit-filled mother and father, bore the forerunner of the Messiah, John the Baptist. And it was a virtuous, principled mother--not a government agency, educational institution, or commercial enterprise--whom God chose to bring the Savior of mankind and the deliverer into the world, Jesus Christ. What happens is that as hypocrites: We will only be strict in one aspect but all the rest will be treated lightly. Also, motherhood would be the big and everything scripture equally important to Christ is small. Once again, the sign of a mother and a child having trouble spending time with God-there is something wrong because we are called to fellowship with God! Yet, Habakkuk 2:5 says, “Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:”. Yet, we think that women and children are not to do that in the church. The church is spiritual; therefore, men are not the special task forces that are to be teachers or preachers while women are ONLY silent. The ONLY WAY we can usurp the authority of Christ is through advancing ourselves (when we are to die and deny SELF) and seeking after our own destinies. Yet, prejudiced “Christian” men will not listen to a woman wholly, maybe half-heartedly, unless it is their wife. Men do not listen because it is considered usurping THEIR authority as if they are so special. Women and children are NOT there just to help every man, only their one husband. People nicely push women into these areas since they “can’t preach” in the church.

2008/7/5 10:43
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

**sigh** such a long post...did you read ALL of it?

Methinks you wrote more about women then the entire scriptures do!

Still am not sure of your point unless it is that you think females should share equally with males in church leadership. I beg to differ with you because scriptures plainly informs us this belongs to males. Females are to teach also (Titus 2) but especially to other females. Now I would guess more then half of any brotherhood consists of females so it looks to me like we have a big job on our hands. Let the men take care of their job and we will do ours and everything will work out just fine - unless someone has too big of an ego!

ginnyrose

2008/7/7 19:26Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Before I read any post, I see how long it is.

This one is terminally long.

Haven't read it, haven't the time.

Maybe you could condense it.

Thanks.

2008/7/10 4:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy