SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Many false prophets shall arise and decieve many!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Many false prophets shall arise and decieve many!

I don't know much about lakeland and the ministry that is taking place there! There are just too many "hotspots" and "outbreaks" to monitor them all - and to keep abreast with them!

But it should not be of surprise to us - that the false prophets would rise, and perform wonders.

GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS!

THAT IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, THEY WOULD SEDUCE EVEN THE ELECT!

But Jesus forewarned us in order to equip us and to forearm us !

This will be a sign and indicator of the end-times

As well as the many false christ's and messiah's that will come on the scene - claiming " I am he" Jesus whom you seek. or claiming to be the world's saviour - and bearer of LIGHT

Jesus says plainly these prophets will do wonders
and have MANY SIGNS following them.

The false prophet in the book of revelation deceives the world by means of miracles!

Even calling down fire from heaven!

But the perception the mainstream emergent church has -is- that the false prophets are the R.g stairs, the david koreshes, and the Jim jones types IOW that which is obvious and known to all. But somehow i (got to thinking) satan is just a little more subtle than that! Just a little bit!

Paul taught satan's ministers are "self transformed" into the ministers of righteousness. Whose end shall be according to their works!

No surprise then prophets would appear on the scene with a "pharoah like" "magicians anointing" and with false fire counterfeit unction to rival that of Moses and Aaron's - rods!

Throwing down their rods - before Pharaoh

Can satan's magicians emulate the anointing?

To ask the question is to answer it! A Rhetorical question beloved.

The beast and false prophet will come with all signs, power and lying wonders - And with all "decievableness" of unrighteousness.

Truly Moses and Aaron stand on one side of pharaoh's courts - and the enchanters, the wizards, and the astologers - on the other.

But like Pharaoh they will have to bow the knee and say of a truth "this is the FINGER of God"!

2008/7/5 9:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy