SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: The Return Of God's Glory (audio)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 MUST HEAR: The Return Of God's Glory (audio)

[img]http://www.ewtn.com/gallery/oldtest/images/10s.jpg[/img]

Saints,

Bill Mcleod shares about times in scripture when the glory of God departs. This is a very sobering message that has the anointing of God's Spirit on it. It is very clear that the message is spoken as the oracles of God. Some of the testimonies that are shared at the end of true revival are very God glorifying. Oh that God might send a revival again.

[b]The Return Of God's Glory by Bill McLeod[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17022&commentView=itemComments

2008/7/4 14:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: MUST HEAR: The Return Of God's Glory (audio)

Oh if you haven't listened to this yes please do! God honors the word of God, may we learn and believe this with all our hearts.

2008/7/6 11:46Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Oh brethren listen to this and weep. May God's glory come back to the Church in North America.

2008/7/8 16:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Here are some comments on this sermon so far:

[i]"When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord shall lift up a Standard." (July 12/2008) comment id: 2779
Reviewed by: Brothertom
A holy warning that it is possible that the Glory of God comes, and that it departs too; It departs from people, and communities. This message is delivered without excitement or heat, yet it thunders in it's simple power. We must live in brokeness and repentence toward God's holiness, or He will not dwell with us. He will move on, and we must bend to Him, for He will not bend to us. This, brother McLeod declares, is the root of revival, for there we will find Him again.

I had fainted unless I had believed... (July 12/2008) comment id: 2778
Reviewed by: JoanM
God sees when the ark is captured and when His Glory departs. How desperately we need the True ministry of the Spirit of God, in us, in prayer, in the fellowship of the brethren where ever it is found, in these days before we gather. May God, by His Spirit, draw us to lay our lives down for the brethren.

Excellent (July 07/2008) comment id: 2768
Reviewed by: ChrisMo
This is a great sermon, it talks about the glory of God & how we need to be set apart for God.

Weeping.. (July 04/2008) comment id: 2761
Reviewed by: sermonindex
Oh such sober truth! This caused a weeping in my Spirit when I heard it. What a blessing to hear a man of God share these things. Oh that God would raise more men like this for His Glory. May we be Men "of the word!"[/i]

---

You can comment and listen to this powerful message here:

[b]The Return Of God's Glory by Bill McLeod[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17022&commentView=itemComments

2008/7/13 12:01Profile

Re:

Notes from the sermon:

We may not even be conscious of the fact that the glory is gone. The Spirit may leave and you feel exactly the same as you did before.

The glory of God is Jesus.

How do we get it back?
-Repentance is absolutely essential.
-By praying. Ask God to return unto me the joy of my salvation...
-It returns through faith

"I saw Jesus on his face."

"The glory of God touched his life."

"This kind of revival never came to a church who did not believe it would come, but it never failed to come to the church who believed it would come."

"We lost the glory of God when we started doing God's work in man's way."

God indicates what, where, and when we fast and pray.

Revival: The Spirit of God working in the hearts of men, women, and children, first the Christians then the unconverted.

It's Christ manifest in hearts yielded to Him.

Revival is God coming.

Glory dwelling in our land, churches, homes and hearts.

-Bill McCleod

2008/7/19 17:34

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy