SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Puritan Devotional Music?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

I am very appreciative of this thread and am wondering about a possible program out there, if it even exists.
My job in the army will take me to places where instruments cannot go or great choirs of singers but would like to know if anyone has seen or knows of a hymn program that can be downloaded to ipod or other mp3 player that incorporates lyrics and music for these great hymns. I am looking to be able to go into an armory or tent and be able to play the music to a hymn and possibly display the words.

I am not looking for discussion on how to worship or any differing opinion on whether this is a viable method of worship, but rather is there software for this?

thankfully...

2008/7/7 9:12Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

bump... (I didn't know what this 'bump' thing was all about until someone did it on one my posts and found out it was a great way to keep your questions in the main home page...so this is my intent here.)

2008/7/7 14:15Profile
HeartSong

Re:

The Lord has given me a way to do such a thing - but it is not simple - I build it frame by frame using Photoshop images and then use software to combine the audio and visual. The software also does the transitions. If you do not find any software to do it, let me know and I will put a few together for you. You would need to provide me with uncopyrighted music and the lyrics. I have plenty of "background" material.

2008/7/7 18:20Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Wow, dear friend, thank you for this offer and if you are serious I may very well take you up on it. i am desiring a select few and only those the highly regard our Lord Jesus and bring low our pride and flesh. the Puritan hymns come to mind and the whole gamut of links produced in this thread. However, I do not want to infringe upon copyright laws and will only use those that are freely given. If you know of places to find such music and lyrics would you PM me and we can go from there, if in fact you are earnest in your offer. I will not be offended otherwise.

2008/7/7 21:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy