Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Today

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamesglory

Today

Oh bless the NAME OF JESUS!!
Today ifeel such an anointing on me. This is a residual effect of the word that the HOLY SPIRIT gave me yesterday.
I was lead to DEUT7 and the LORD used the time frame mentioned (40th birthday due) and the Idol imagary (my past addictions and behaviours) to really infer to me that my last 40 years has been a period of shaping, testing and refinement!
This reminded me of an encounter I had with the HOLY SPIRIT IN PRISON, when HE spoke words of healing and gentle Fatherly understanding to me, as HE told me I was so special, precious, wanted and beautiful. Besides being unable to move off my cell bed, or speak any kind of inteligable words, whilst being suffused in the most WONDERFUL sense of HIS presence..., HE described my wasted, troubled, aimless and destructive years as " folly"! Oh GLORY TO HIS MAGNIFICENT NATURE!! Imagine that.., I, shackled by so much regret and melancholy, to hear and feel the true MERCIFUL, GRACEFUL and gentle POWER of GOD..!!
Anyway,that is how today is being shaped again by the POTTERS HANDS. I cannot but exite and bubble with JOY inside, knowing HE is taking a very close interest in what i am doing. COME LORD! HE is listening to my prayers and has heard the deepest cry of my heart. Im going to a prayer meeting tonight, so i will pray with people and I am sure the HOLY SPIRIT will transfer this wonderful Anointing.
Until next time, May THE KING TOUCH YOU AGAIN..,
Love Jamesglory

2008/7/1 6:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy