SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Pentecostal preacher suggestions?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
medic17506

Pentecostal preacher suggestions?

I'm new here, looking for some good speakers / preaching. I am pentecostal from an Assembly of God church. Can anyone make any suggestions for me?

I am currently completing the curriculum to get my AOG creditials and like to listen to a variety of sermons.

Thanks...

2004/7/1 17:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Pentecostal preacher suggestions?

Brother Brandon, its great you have had the time to use the site and are looking to be blessed from these powerful speakers from the past! I will make a few of my top recommendations:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903]The Revival Hymn (high-quality)[/url][/b] - [i]This is a very powerful audio message that will stir your spirit for revival! Clips of following speakers included in this message: Ian Paisley, Leonard Ravenhill, Paris Reidhead, Duncan Campbell, A.W. Tozer, T. Austin Sparks.[/i]

The [b]Revival Hymn[/b] is a great recording and probably will give you a feel for the preaching on the site more than anything else. I have personally listened to this 30 minute recording over 50 times and I know people who have heard it even more.. it will surely bless you.

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url][/b] by Paris Reidhead - [i]In Judges 17, the prophet, Micah hires a Levite as his personal priest. The price for the Levite's services was ten shekels (of silver) and a shirt. The real point of this sermon is an indictment of individuals and organizations practising humanism behind a mask of Christianity! "This sermon should be preached on a regular basis in every church in America!" This message has been download off this site over 13,000 times and is by far the top sermon! Listen to this life-changing message TODAY![/i]

The message [b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/b] will really stir you and open your eyes to a comprimise in the gospel of Jesus Christ in our day and age. It aligns with alot of what A.W. Tozer says in the book "I call it heresy". You will not be the same after hearing this message.
Paris Reidhead was an alliance church pastor.

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1702]Interview (Video) of the late Leonard Ravenhill[/url][/b] - [i]I was blessed personally by this recording about 2 years ago and in result I have been led to start this online ministry primarly to spread the message of revival that characterized the life of Leonard Ravenhill. I cannot emphasize enough the spiritual revolution this video interview of this men of God has had on my life. I pray it has the same impact on yours. God Bless you as you strive to hear the words of God in a day that they are scarce. In this video there are 2 fellows that are interviewing Leonard Ravenhill but primarly they just let him share his heart on revival and different men of God used in the past, many of who Ravenhill met or listened to as a child.[/i]

I consider Leonard Ravenhill a spiritual mentor in my Christian walk and I pray He will be the same for you brother.

Let me know if you have a chance to hear these recordings, I and others on this site can help recommend many more. I encourage you also to get involved in discussions on the forums, its great to have you on the site dear brother.

2004/7/1 18:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy