SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New Featured sermon banner design

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 New Featured sermon banner design

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/featured_sermon31.gif[/img]

Saints,

any comments on this? I have felt doing a re-design was necessary for awhile and keeping it green puts it more inline with the sermonindex look and feel. Also not having to find hi-res pictures of every speaker helps also in featuring sermon speakers that don't have images available.

2008/6/30 14:11Profile
Fuegodedios

Richmond, VA

Re: New Featured sermon banner design

looks good brother

2008/6/30 15:33Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Could be my monitor (cheap laptop), but I had a little trouble making out the speakers name. The background is kind of ...busy.

Just my 2 cents. I have always enjoyed SI's simple format.

2008/6/30 15:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

sorry saints, I just re-designed the re-design and made changes to the front page of SI:

http://www.sermonindex.net/

any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

2008/6/30 15:58Profile
JoanM

"and keeping it green" ???? It's not green now on the home page. I don't recall ever having seen green there. My start button is green, medium density, I've got color all over on the site, so its not my computer. There is this faint cast of near zero density blue, robbin's egg blue, in the background of the featured sermon on the home page. That color fits (tons lighter of course) the side color of the site. There's also tons of color on the above Re: strip now.

The density on the 15,000 really pops. :-)

Pictures should not be a burden. This works. But pictures do catch attention. Speaking of which, I miss the Old Path picture. :-( Really. One glance at that (any) Old Path picture and you had a heart-beat of the site. Without the picture, that corner is, oh my, kinda messy letters in a box, meaningfull words, but just not so beautiful.

I better say something wise like...It makes you look like you're 10 years younger? :-P

2008/6/30 20:27Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy