SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : 20 year deliverance, struggles and joy..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamesglory

20 year deliverance, struggles and joy..

I am an EX addict criminal social outcast, whom having invited JESUS to be my LORD and SAVIOUR 20 years ago, has experienced the POWER of HIS healing, physically, mentally, emotionally and of course, Spiritually.
The thing about being many years tainted, tortured and troubled by a disobedient and rebelious character and personality, is that I have come to know, experience and embrace the GRACE of GOD, offered through JESUS deeply. And no attempt at describing this can begin to relay to you, dear reader, the true LOVING FAITHFUL nature of this GRACE.
I have seen the hardest of Mens hearts, bound by years of violence, rejection and hatred, softened by the offer of MERCY, in cold prison cells.
I have seen the most incredible physical healings brought forth by the most simple and gentle of beliving prayers.
I have come to know, at the deepest level the TRUTH of GODS WORD AND WILL FOR US ALL.
If anyone would like to hear ( or read )more, please let me testify to all JESUS has done for me.
Bless the NAME OF JESUS
Jamesglory

2008/6/30 6:46Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: 20 year deliverance, struggles and joy..

Brother... Please continue. May He be glorified.

2008/6/30 10:37Profile
Nellie

Re: 20 year deliverance, struggles and joy..

Continue on.
God is Wonderful!
Blessings of God to you.
Nellie

2008/6/30 11:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy