Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : heya

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

heya

I was referred to this site by my brother in law and I've already made some posts before introducing myself, forgive that. I'm looking to learn as much as I can do I'll be asking a lot of questions.

2004/6/30 20:42Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: heya

Quote:
I was referred to this site by my brother in law and I've already made some posts before introducing myself, forgive that. I'm looking to learn as much as I can do I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Great to have you on the site brother. I would love to know more about you, ie church, age, etc.. Do you know any of the speakers in the downloads section? I would recommend a few such as: A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill. If you haven't already the 3 audio sermons featured on the front page are a great start! "Revival Hymn" is a MUST listen to! ;-)

2004/6/30 20:50Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Hey bro!!

Hey

Great to have you bro! As you may have guessed, Farai is my brother-in-law. We are both from Zimbabwe (Africa) although Farai has been here for six years. We live in the same house. He has an interest in politics, science, sports and theology. He has influenced some of my schools of thought and he has a lot of knowledge from his own personal studies and life experiences. Having a good knowledge of world history, he is usually able to relate scriptures to the everyday aspects of the world. He has a very practical wisdom, and I think his addition the forum will be edifying for him and everyone else.

I would like to recommend Leonard Ravenhill, Paris Reidhead, and A.W. Tozer for you in the “downloads” section.

James

2004/6/30 21:23Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hey bro!!

Well Praise God and a warm welcome to you brother. Sounds as if James has done the introduction for you. :-)

And any friend of his is a friend of ours!
Look forward to hearing from you here, let us know if we can be of any help.

2004/6/30 21:30Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

I'm a student at u.t. in galveston and I go to moody methodist church. I've been here for about 3 yrs. I don't know any of the speakers but I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

2004/6/30 21:47Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi Farai,

welcome from a sister. Wow, you have a great brother-in-law, to suggest this site to you :-) . Hope you are blessed by everything this site has to offer, especially the fellowship and building up of each other.

Satisfied in Him alone, Chanin

2004/6/30 23:40Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Welcome to SermonIndex brother,

God is going this site to strengthen your walk with the Lord. Your brother-in-law is a blessing to us all. Welcome!

2004/7/1 7:59Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

thanks, I do have a great brother in law, he did however (inadvertantly I assume) forget to mention I'm a fan of ebay :) Thanks again and I hope to learn a lot from you all

2004/7/1 15:15Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re: Welcome

Welcome!

Quote:
I'm a fan of ebay :)

Beware of ebay and the impulse buy! It is easy to spend money quickly on that site. Be mindful...

God bless,
Matthew

2004/7/1 15:21Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

well I buy what I need and can afford, mainly stuff for my car. it's easy to go nuts there but I keep myself in line.

2004/7/2 10:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy