Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
daniel-

Germany

Hello

Hello dear friends,

I have been posting here and there on SI but have never introduced myself (at least I do not remember doing that). Lately I felt, maybe I should..

Well, my real name is Daniel, I am only 22 years old and I live and work in Germany (Nord-Rhein-Westfalen).

I was born in Africa (Congo) in a missionaries family but when I grew older I began to do drugs etc. because I had never really met the Lord.

When I was 17, on a horror trip, God met with me very powerful and for the first time I truly repented and cried out to God.

The horror trip immediatly ended and the glory and joy of God filled the room for hours (I tell this all as far as I remember..)

Since then I have been on a journey that cost me all but it was worth it and I want to keep walking the narrow path that leads to [i]life[/i].

I am thankful for all the resources here on SI, this site has greatly blessed my life and I want to thank all the moderators for their work.

Thanks for reading :-)

Daniel

2008/6/27 5:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hello

Excellent to see you on here dear brother. Praise God.

Have you heard about the revival conference in scotland? It would terrific for many to come from all over europe. Do share with others and attend yourself if you felt led: http://2008scotland.eventbrite.com/

2008/6/27 10:27Profile
JoanM

Re: Hello

Welcome!:-)

I trust you'll find this a site to grow in and find like-mind/hearted beggars.

Your "cost me all [u][b]but it was worth it[/b][/u]" reminded me of Ravenhill's "Think you the things most Christians are living for are worth Christ dieing for?" Ravenhill (and many others) would agree with you there, brother.

2008/6/27 10:52Profile
John_1_14

Re:

How is (Congo) doing these recent days? I watched a heart felt documentary on CNN -- 8-) 8-) ....

2008/6/27 10:56Profile
daniel-

Germany

Re:

Hello John,

to be honest, I have not really followed the history of Congo. Have spent about seven years there in the jungle, that is generally all I remember.

Daniel

2008/7/1 5:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy