SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 150 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 150 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

150 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

Soldiers of Jesus Christ, the very fact that the battle is hard should encourage you for if the enemy, the devil, did not know the great victories are in sight, he would not oppose so furiously.

So, press on – always pray – never faint! (Luke 18:1; 21:34-36) and, at any cost, at all costs be ready!

Thank God for a real “thirst” for God. “If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink,” Jesus says (John 7:37).

God is faithful.

“He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved” (Matt. 24:13).

“…Because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth” (Luke 11:8).

“Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you” (James 4:8). All hell can’t keep God from drawing nigh to you, my sorely tried friend. Many of us are being tried today, as by fire. Thank God for it. “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent” (Rev. 3:19).

“Hold…fast” (Rev. 3:11). God wants a tried and a true people – and He will have them! Let us set our faces like a flint and go through with God – trusting Him, praising and thanking Him even when we do not understand, and when we can hardly do so much as even think, we are so tested.

He knows – He understands – “He knoweth the way that I take: when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold” (Job 23:10).

“The Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come…saith the Lord of hosts. But whom may abide the day of His coming? And who shall stand when He appeareth? For He is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: and He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness” (Mal. 3:1-3).

Are you not willing to suffer, to be misunderstood by your very best friends, to die out of self – selfishness, to have the old carnal mind, which is enmity against God (Rom. 8:7) crucified – that Christ may be all and in all? (Col.3:11).

Hallelujah! -W.C. Moore

FREE EVENT TO ATTEND, PRE-REGISTER HERE: http://2008scotland.eventbrite.com/

2008/6/26 10:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy