Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my Son

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Prayer for my Son

Good day all,

my son was born this last Sunday on the 22nd June, he was healthy and fine with all his tests showing up well. Monday afternoon and evening his suffered some seizures and was placed in the NICU. The resultant MRI scan showed that portions of his brain had been affected due to oxygen loss. It is similar to having a stroke of some sorts.

God has been very faithful to us these last days with the amount of prayer support that we have received. He seems to be coming out of the worst of it with no brain damage. As with doctors there is allot of maybe and buts about the way forward as to the lasting affects.

I would ask that you lift these things up in prayer please:

1) That he has a complete recovery.
2) That any remaining scar tissue would totally disappear.
3)That God will give the doctors wisdom in finding out the cause of this.

I am trusting that he will make a complete recovery and that there will be no lasting affects on his life. My wife and I have decided to fight and we have agreed in prayer that he will not have to take any epileptic drugs into his future. So I ask you please to just take a moment to stand in agreement with us that this will be his future.

I am sorry for not posting this sooner, but as you can imagine it has been a very stressful time for us. His full name is Callum Robert Oosthuis.

Thankyou,

2008/6/26 2:10Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Prayer for my Son

Yes brother. My house stands with you and your house. We will pray.

2008/6/26 2:23Profile
HindsFeet

Re:

I too will pray.....God is able.

2008/6/26 10:00Profile
elanham

Maryland

Re: Prayer for my Son

My family and I will be praying for your precious son Callum. Grace, Grace to you and may we meet on the Sea of Glass one day.

2008/6/26 12:20Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy