SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Suggestion: A Sermon Index Blogring???

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Suggestion: A Sermon Index Blogring???

I think it would be great if we could have a Sermon Index Blogring, we would probably have to use Blogger to do it.

I know this may sound a little extreme to some and maybe like bondage to others but I think it would be nice if the members on this forum had their own blog. It's free and I just think it would be a great way to get to know others here a little better.If I walked into a Revival Conference I would never recognize anyone here except for those who do have a websight with a picture of themselves.

I personally like having members view my blog and post comments because I like to be held accountable to others. Their are some things that I may post on my blog that I may not feel comfortable with here simply because it may be questionable to some---so it's really nice when others do comment.

If you like accountability this is for you but you may not feel comfortable with it at the moment which is understandable.I just think it would be very beneficial to the members of this forum.

We would all have to be accountable to the other members of this forum in order to be a part of this blogring. Just another suggestion...Not every member would have to be a part of this blogring or have a blog.

Just something to pray about... :-)

2008/6/24 9:28

Re: Suggestion: A Sermon Index Blogring???

Here's how it works for those of you who may not be familiar with it. :-)

http://www.squidoo.com/blogring#module9112087

2008/6/24 10:41

Re:

O.K so maybe this was a bad idea?...:-)

2008/6/24 17:52

Re:

I'd join it...but I'd have to start another blog wouldn't I? But that's not a problem...I'd just link it to the one I update. :)

You could go ahead and start it, sister, and then let people join who are interested. :)

~Joy

2008/6/24 17:57

Re:

Quote:

Roniya wrote:
I'd join it...but I'd have to start another blog wouldn't I? But that's not a problem...I'd just link it to the one I update. :)

You could go ahead and start it, sister, and then let people join who are interested. :)

~Joy

I would really like one of the moderators to start it. If noone wants to do it than I would just have one for the women.

2008/6/24 18:04
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
I would really like one of the moderators to start it. If no one wants to do it than I would just have one for the women.

Perhaps this would work the best?

Now seriously...I did check this site out and some of the info on there - for all practical purposes - is Greek to me. For example, how does a blog ring differ from a forum, like we have here on Si or any other site? Does it mean one has to have their own blog in order to join? I sometimes enjoy reading others' blogs but I sure have no time to have my own - too busy with other things... like today - I picked blueberries and got so very hot..have a pie now waiting to cool so we can eat it...

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/6/24 18:52Profile

Re:

Quote:

ginnyrose wrote:
Quote:

like today - I picked blueberries and got so very hot..have a pie now waiting to cool so we can eat it...

Oh, I love blueberry picking but we can't talk about that here sister that's why it's great to have a blog so I can hear about your blueberry picking.lol!

Older women should be teaching younger women and ginnyrose, your older than me. I'm will be turning 40, in August but I'm not afraid. Oh, I have learned so much from other women on these blogs that's what got me started on the "Revive Our Hearts" thread.

I'm not sure exactly how this works but I will just start one and if SI ever has one you can always have more than one blogring.

Yes, you have to have a blog but it's easy and you can post whenever you want. So, I'll start one and whoever wants to join can.

;-)

2008/6/24 19:02

Re:

Well here's the icon I made up...You would put it anywhere on your blog to create a feed going from one blog to another.

[img]http://x3f.xanga.com/9f4c606342633196027064/t151438389.jpg[/img]

LOL!!! What am I getting myself into? :-)

2008/6/25 20:25

Re:

I think I'll go back to the drawing board.... :-)

2008/6/25 21:18

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy