SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : KEITH DANIEL IN LITTLE ROCK?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruach34

Beijing

KEITH DANIEL IN LITTLE ROCK?

Dear friends and moderators, forgive me if this is not the method to do such a poll, but have been discussing with Mr. Don Courville the possiblity of Keith Daniel coming to Little Rock, Arkansas. The purpose of this post is to ask who would be able to attend. Tentatively, it will be the 13th, 14th and 15th of October.

Would you please reply to this post if you are able to come and maybe include how many you would bring? We are trying to determine ahead of time if there is enough interest to invite Keith Daniel to this city and state!

Thank you.

2008/6/23 22:13Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re: KEITH DANIEL IN LITTLE ROCK?

Wow. I didn't know you lived in Little Rock. I am originally from Hot Springs. I now live in Fort Smith. If Keith was to come to Little Rock, I may be interested in attending. However, last year I think he also came to Fayetteville, which is a little closer to me.

Where do you attend church in Little Rock and to which church are you trying to get Keith Daniel to?

2008/6/23 22:20Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

The church that has agreed to host this event is a Christian Fellowship called Break Through Christian Fellowship. It is located off a quiet park in North Little rock called Burns Park, just a few miles from the military base.

We are trusting and claiming Proverbs 16:33 which says, "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord."

May the Lords will be done and may His kingdom come!

2008/6/24 9:13Profile

Re:

Is there anyone else in the Little Rock, AR area that would consider coming to these meetings?

(Just bumping this.)

2008/6/24 19:19
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Roniya,

I live in West Monroe, LA which is less than 3 hours from Little Rock. I am sure some in my congregation including myself would make the drive for at least some of the services...

Clint

2008/6/24 23:06Profile

Re:

Quote:

broclint wrote:
Roniya,

I live in West Monroe, LA which is less than 3 hours from Little Rock. I am sure some in my congregation including myself would make the drive for at least some of the services...

Clint

Thanks, brother Clint, for your reply. I think brother Rich is trying to feel out and see how much interest there is for these meetings...so any replies of interest are most helpful!

Do pray for brother Keith's schedule right now...there's like one or two spots still open and my dad and others are seeking the Lord as to the locations of these last couple of places.

~Joy

2008/6/25 23:23
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Yes, please pray earnestly for Gods divine appointment in this. Proverbs 16:33 says it so clearly...The Lot is cast...but its every decision is from the Lord.

Thank you Roniya, for your support.

We shall see what happens...May the Lord be glorified in this tour of Keith Daniel, no matter where he goes. May God's mercy fall on us once more through revival, before His wrath. May it start now, in Jesus' name.

2008/6/26 9:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy