SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 154 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 154 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

154 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of the Almighty, but He is also likened unto a Dove (Matt. 3:16), and He can be grieved (Eph. 4:30). He knows whether or not we are, in our hearts, willing to forsake all to follow Jesus – and if we want to put some person or some idol ahead of His will, He knows it and is grieved. So faith springs up on the ground of a broken and a contrite heart, a heart that has chosen God as Lord of all.

Forsaking
All
I
Take
Him

That is Faith! “Whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be My disciple” (Luke 14:33).

Shall we not join hands and hearts around the world, and cry mightily unto God to rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains of difficulty shall flow down at His presence, that the lukewarm waters of Christianity shall boil, that the nations shall tremble at the manifested presence of the God of the whole earth!

From east and west and north and south – let this cry rise mightily to God day and night: “Oh God, for Jesus’ sake, rend the heavens and come down! Spare Thy people, O Lord, and give not Thine heritage to reproach that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?” (See Isaiah 64:1; Joel 2:17).

“And shall not God avenge His own elect which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily” (Luke 18:7, 8).

Stir to Flame!

Revival must break upon us! Press on! Take hold of God! (Isa. 64:7). Hold on in faith the last half hour – “For it is time to seek the Lord till He come and rain righteousness upon you” (Hosea 10:12). -W.C. Moore

FREE EVENT TO ATTEND, PRE-REGISTER HERE: http://2008scotland.eventbrite.com/

2008/6/23 12:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy