Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Years of My Life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pastorfrin

The Years of My Life

Right Hand of the Most High

Psalm 77:10
And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

The years of my life, says the Psalmist, are years conditioned in law and righteousness—years in which there is the perpetual outworking of salvation and the unceasing manifestation of strength; they are years in which God is active for me, years in which I am perpetually caressed by the love and tenderness of the Divine heart, years which, because they come from the hand of God, are years of the making of eternal and undying pleasure. It was a new light upon his life, a new point of vision, a new outlook.…

The man had caught a glimpse of the explanation of the mystery of today, a glimpse of the outworking into perfect patterns and absolute completeness of the intricacies of the present moment; he had heard his own wail ending in a song of triumph; and all this because he had discovered the fact that his years are from the right hand of the Most High.…

May God teach us His lesson of being still and waiting amid the sorrow. All your affliction, all your disappointment, in God’s hand. Oh, the light of it, the glory of it!

G. Campbell Morgan, The Westminster Pulpit.

2008/6/23 4:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy