SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Love is the Key to Salvation Doctrine...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wta

Canadian in America (Bremerton, WA) "A stranger in a strange land..."

Love is the Key to Salvation Doctrine...

I have learned there is always one place to go for doctrinal answers especially the doctrines relating to salvation... All answers on any doctrine are found in Love for He IS love.
Salvation is truly a relationship with Jesus via the rent vale. He loved us and opened the door and we in return loved Him and walked through it. He will NEVER leave or forsake us...

Heb 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU."

We though can walk away from Him...

2Ch 15:1 Now the Spirit of God came on Azariah the son of Oded,
2Ch 15:2 and he went out to meet Asa and said to him, "Listen to me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: the LORD is with you when you are with Him. And if you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you.

Many don't search His word to find this truth found in the above scripture. This also explains...

Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

If we don't overcome or if we walk away from Him? The above covers that as well.

This is a very deep well of consideration and if we searh His heart of Love we will find He will never let us be tested beyond what we can handle...

1Co 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

All for souls,

wta

2008/6/19 23:26Profile
boG

Las Vegas, NV

Re: Love is the Key...

Truly, truly! Well said, sir.

There is no higher truth, no purer knowledge, no richer wisdom, no deeper understanding: God is Love.

Put all of your hearts, souls, minds, and strengths to search out this Mystery; and find every step taken in this journey sweeter than the last, for eternity. "Come into His Presence with thanksgiving in your hearts!" Be pure! Be holy! Be perfect! Just as He is Pure! Holy! Perfect! Has He not commanded us? Will He not perform it?

Imagine, even now, while we yet see Him dimly; as though through a glass darkly, we have the joy to sing:
"Blessed Assurance, Jesus is mine,
O what a foretaste of glory divine!"

2008/6/20 0:55Profile

Re: Love is the Key...

Praise God. Your heart is stirred with a noble theme.
The wisdom of the world is foolishness but the foolishness of the cross has become wisdom. ALL the treasures of wisdom are in Christ. God's love in Christ Jesus is so glorious that everything else is like trash. This world and it's screaming madness and cold-heartedness and cruelty - all trash.
God's glorious love is everything that matters.

When I was little I lived in a warm climate and I remember walking barefoot on stones or sand and how the stone sometimes was so hot that it actually felt cold at first - like ice.

I used to think being afraid of God sounded cold
but his perfect loving friendship is for those who fear him!
so let me be terrified.

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
the heart of fools in the house of mirth.
woe to you who laugh now?
Jesus had a broken heart!
so let me not laugh now
let me have a broken heart!
if I can just be more like him
because he loved me
he will cause me to hear joy and gladness

His love is a consuming fire
He IS a consuming fire
Place me as a seal upon your heart
love is as strong as death
love will conquer that final enemy, death, with fire
love is the reason for everything!
God will be worshipped forever and ever
there's going to be a wedding
a city glowing with love
Those who mourn for his sake will be comforted!
Those who fear him will have his friendship, forever!

Not knowing God and Jesus means not knowing love.
Not knowing love, to me, sounds like the total absence of understanding or knowledge.
Praise God that he has shown his love to men. Jesus truly is the light.

2008/6/20 1:35
wta

Canadian in America (Bremerton, WA) "A stranger in a strange land..."

Re:

BoG and benjoseph,

"Put all of your hearts, souls, minds, and strengths to search out this Mystery; and find every step taken in this journey sweeter than the last, for eternity. "Come into His Presence with thanksgiving in your hearts!" Be pure! Be holy! Be perfect! Just as He is Pure! Holy! Perfect! Has He not commanded us? Will He not perform it?"

"I used to think being afraid of God sounded cold
but his perfect loving friendship is for those who fear him!"

How can this not be spoken from the pure heart of Jesus? I confess it truly is...

I just read your posts and my heart soared with joy. I felt, if just for a fleeting moment the warm touch of eternity. Though dimmly now, but when we see Him, oh, when we see Him we will see we are like Him and we will know finally who we really are. So often I feel like Moses, though he was so often with the Lord face to face he still wanted to see His glory. Lord, show me your glory! Paul said that seeing His glory is like seeing into a mirror! I know the glory of the Lord is not mere light, no but is an all consuming fire, the true fire of love.
Lord how can we love except we know You and Your Love. What good is all the correct doctrine in the world except we know You and Your never ending Love. Show us the depths of it Lord, that we may be as you are. Lord that this cold, dark world would stop when your bondslaves walk by and know that You are and that You have made a way for a fallen man to be drawn out of the mirey clay and BREATHE the fresh air of salvation as Adam did his first breath.
Through us Lord reveal Your manifold wisdom, Your mercy, that all that is in the heavens, on the earth and below the earth may wonder and be amazed with the knowledge of God the Father, the Son, the Spirit of Holiness and bow deeply before Your eternal throne and honor He who was and is and is to come... I truly am undone...

All for souls,

wta

2008/6/20 3:15Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Quite a sweet thread this. Quite a sweet thread.

God bless.

2008/6/20 3:26Profile
HeartSong

Re:

The fireflies were out tonight - the first ones of the season. As their little lights twinkled amongst the darkness of the trees, one could almost sense that they were shining their lights for the Lord. O that we would pour forth such worship amongst the darkness of this world!

2008/6/20 3:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy