SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Prayer Request

Could you please pray for me? I am under a great deal of stress right now in every way imaginable without going into alot of detail.The demands of my job are becoming increasingly more demanding and it's effecting our family in many ways. Thanks.

2008/6/16 20:46

Re: Prayer Request

Dear sister Rebecca,

I will be praying for you and your family. May He give you the strength, grace, and deliverance that you need.

~Joy

2008/6/16 20:57
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Rebecca,

I have recently gone through something similar and will be praying for you.

Danielle

2008/6/16 21:25Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi sister,

Will add mine as well. Something caught my attention this morning, perhaps it might be beneficial;

[i]For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus[/i],

Rom 15:4,5 (ESV)

Endurance and encouragement.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=20793&forum=34&post_id=&refresh=Go]Lord Teach Us To Pray [/url]

([i]VIII. THE PSALMIST - SETTING THE LORD
ALWAYS BEFORE HIM[/i])

2008/6/16 21:34Profile
JoanM

Oh yes Sister Yes.
One true lesson I learned in a firey furnace: Nothing matters but Christ in the furnace with you. Nothing else.

Your blog is so beautiful "I see Jesus." So I thought this music might minister to you.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16944&commentView=itemComments

Divine Love from a tiny part of [b][color=FF3300]H[/color][/b]is Body here and with you in prayer

2008/6/17 0:04Profile

Re:

Thanks everyone. I had some chest pain yesterday that really scared me nothing to severe but that's still not good. It may have been nothing but I still have to be careful. I broke my ankle a couple of years ago and that set me back. I went jogging at the park yesterday and maybe I just over exerted myself.

2008/6/17 4:17
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Quote:
The demands of my job are becoming increasingly more demanding and it's effecting our family in many ways. Thanks.

You need to pray for a new job or the stress will wreak havoc in your home, God will open a door, don't be afraid.

As Keith Daniel says, there are three main things that contribute to failure in the home...

1) Forsaking your quiet time with the Lord, even for ministry or other "good" things.
2) Tiredness
3) Stress

Give this a listen...[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=9368]Submission and Piety at Home[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2008/6/17 10:15Profile

Re:

Well I know God allows things in our life. After reading “Extreme Devotion” this I am sure of. I also know when the heat gets turned up to pray more often and I know this is what I need to do more of in my situation with my work. I don’t know if this is a widespread problem in the working world but it seems that greed, fear and insecurity is running rampant---longer hours and more productivity from managers.

I’m on a very good diet right now and I am guarding my sleep. I will be working 10 hr. days starting at 4am. So I have to work out a game plan here with my kids, school and housework before I land myself in the hospital. All I ate today is a bowl of oatmeal, an apple and some carrots. :-P We just bought some minature bunnies so they are having an influence on me.

See I haven't lost my sense of humor. 8-)

2008/6/17 15:30
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying for you, dear sister!

Be encouraged in the Lord -- and don't forget to get enough sleep too.

:-)

2008/6/18 0:04Profile
HindsFeet

Re: Praying as well

Dear Rebecca,

I will most certainly be praying. It is good to see that you are already preparing a plan to deal with all your responsibilities.

Remember that our Lord wants us to be anxious for nothing, and pray about everything. Tell the Lord what you need, and thank Him for everything He has done. Then He promises to give you His peace, which is above anything we can understand, and it will guard your heart and mind. (Phillippians 4:6-7)

He knows and understands the stresses of daily life, and He does not want you to walk in stress.

Rest in Him and know that you are prayed for...

Blessings

2008/6/18 0:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy