SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Becoming a Partner with this Ministry!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Becoming a Partner with this Ministry!

"Behold, the days are come saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the Land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD". Amos 8:11

Would you please consider supporting
SermonIndex? Others are contributing because they see the value of this ministry. Presently I am paying for most of the operating costs of the website.

My Vision is to be able to devote more time to this ministry and to also get it to a place where it becomes cost-recovery in the short term. Please consider being a monthly partner at $5US a month or make a donation whenever you feel led.
In Him,

Greg Gordon
sermonindex@msn.com

Donations can be mailed to:
SermonIndex
Box 413 St.P
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 2S9

If you would like to pay via PayPal online please just email me for more details.

2003/4/29 1:08Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Becoming a Partner with this Ministry!

Honestly, I am very hesitant to even ask for support brothers and the Lord has been providing for me so I can cover the costs myself. But I have felt it wise to give the option for people to help in case the Lord is burdening some to partner with this Ministry.

I am hoping to be offering an archive of all the sermons on SermonIndex on cd. I would like to be able to mail this out to individuals, churches, and ministries for free. Please continue to pray for this ministry that it is pleasing and fruitful in the Lord's sight.

2003/6/23 0:32Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Is anyone else enjoying this site as much as I am?
Do you wonder how much effort goes into putting something like this site together? Should we not only pray over Greg (the man behind this masterpiece, also known as aka: wrtbooks) but maybe even give him a hand in the financial realm? Since he is a kind an humble man, let me take the initative to ask for your support. I really believe in what is being freely given here, namely, sound preaching that the world needs to hear. May I ask that as you pray for this ministry that you would seek the Lord in giving to His work, that is being accomplished so wonderfully through his servant here. Thanks

Mike Balog (aka: crsschk)

2003/6/25 19:38Profile
TaKa

Louisiana

Re: Becoming a Partner with this Ministry

Yes, let's continue to pray for one another and encourage each other in the faith, and try to help with the costs of this ministry. I would ask that you (Greg) pray for me and encourage me concerning my financial situation. As soon as I am able, I would like to begin giving $10 a month to this ministry. I am also going to try and locate some more audio material to share here.

2003/6/26 8:05Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

There is an 'donations' link on the right 'Main Menu' this will take you to a paypal screen where you can make an donation of any amount using your credit card. *(it is secure)

Please pray about supporting this ministry with a donation of any amount that the Lord lays on your heart.

2003/7/23 20:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Support!

Brethren,

The donation link is back in operation!
I once again want to take the initiative to drum up some support for Greg and this wonderful site.

Periodically I want to keep this topic up on the main page as a friendly reminder to ask us all to consider what we can contribute to this fine work.
I will do my best to be creative as to not become annoying.

Not all of us have financial resources that are expendable, and some of us have just enough to make ends meet. But surely we can ALL pray for this ministry as well as for God's leading in whatever we can give.

Greg has been very humble in my opinion and honest about his desire to keep this site free. The cost's to run this site are not a lot and it is a ministry that is obviously a labor of love.
So I just ask that we all consider the blessing's we have received here and if we might just be a blessing in return. Thanks.
_/crsschk\_

[i][b][size=xx-small]"Stand in the way and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16[/size][/b][/i]

2003/8/13 7:52Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg has been very humble in my opinion and honest about his desire to keep this site free. The cost's to run this site are not a lot and it is a ministry that is obviously a labor of love.

Yes I believe that God honours these sermons for the spreading of His Kingdom when they are offered for free. Freely you have recieved freely give! You are able to give donations of any amount with your credit card by clicking on the left hand link in the main menu. Also I have set up a monthly subscription for $5US that you can sign up for by clicking on the 'become a partner banner' on the top right of the homepage.

2003/10/9 1:25Profile
moreofHim

Re:

Greg, do you have a preference? Would it be better for you and the site to have a one time donation here and there(larger amount)- or to be a partner/supporter?

In Christ, Chanin

2003/11/21 23:41Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, do you have a preference?

Hi Chanin, I would prefer more $5US partners, because I would know the money is coming in for the costs of this ministry. Please pray and do what you are led to accordinly. Here is the need:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=555&forum=12&2]50 Ministry Partners NEEDED![/url]

2003/11/21 23:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy