SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Genuine revival in China, must see video!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Genuine revival in China, must see video!!

Saints,

Please watch this video on the Chinese revival. What a contrast to these healing revivals that are spurious in America:

[b]Genuine revival in China[/b]
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=cec3d9fd68600c58ee43

2008/6/13 0:05Profile
HeartSong

Re: Genuine revival in China, must see video!!

This was wonderful. Thank you for posting it.

2008/6/13 0:40Profile
mackaymarsh

Everyone, please take the time to grasp this video.
wh

2008/6/13 1:03Profile

Re:

Brothers,

I cannot stop crying, not so much for the beauty of such people worshipping and glorifying the lord Jesu as they are under serious scrutiny and persecution , but because I LACK, I LACK brothers, WE LACK, WE LACk brother, and it is so hard to accept that I and We LACK so badly,

For even as the Great Apostle stated, We have not yet resisted unto blood, paraphrased, We have not allowed ourselves to be placed into harms way.....

I got nothing else to say about this.

Bye for now Brethren

Elvin

2008/6/13 1:07
enid

Nottingham, England

These are the Cross in China dvd's. I think a few people who visit this website have them.

They were from a few years ago, and one hope's that the revival is still continuing.

As it is, we know China is hosting the Olympics this year, giving the opportunity for the gospel to be taken back to other nations by those who get saved visiting China.

The potential is great.

Their revival is prayer based, which is why it has continued.

Don't we get it yet?

2008/6/13 2:07Profile
theopenlife

Re:

I have watched this series several times, and it is worth the time to download. Here is the full series:

[url=http://www.chinasoul.org/e/e-va.htm]China Soul - The Cross: Jesus in China[/url]

2008/6/13 3:13Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Indeed, this video is from "The Cross" video. It is one of the most profound tapes I have ever seen. I recall one brother who had been locked in jail for 20 years and refused to deny the faith. Then, all of a sudden, they let him out and marked him down as somebody who had. But to deny the false accusation that he had recanted, the brother moved into a small hut/apartment just outside the jail walls, and fasted five days a week for 15 years to prove he had not recanted. He went home to be with the Lord shortly after giving this testimony on the tape.

2008/6/13 7:00Profile
JoanM

For [u]ejg[/u] and others who pray for revival.

[u]Here are words that cry from the heart[/u]:“I will never forget what is said in the Bible, ‘And the curtain of the temple was torn in two.’ He did not do it for Himself.”

Can’t stop the tears of gratitude
Can’t stop the words from deep within
Hands marked with imprints of the nails
Open the doors long shut
A voice of tenderness
Takes our hearts away

We know this is a path to the Cross
A painful path with violent storms
But the loving hands of the Lord
Holding our hands all the time
There is no reason not to follow out Lord Jesus

[color=FF0000][u]A heart cry of revival[/u][/color]: He did not do it for Himself.

Can’t stop the tears of gratitude
Can’t stop the words from deep within
Open the doors long shut

2008/6/13 11:26Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

This website keeps breaking me...not the website but the ministry of the Holy Spirit through this website.

My, my, the cry of the dear brother prior to this message of the lack we possess. I certainly am poor, miserable and wretched and must buy from Him that which costs no money, buy from Him robes, and eye salve and healing balm.

O Lord, whatever the cost, whatever the price...

2008/6/13 11:59Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

What's amazing is the sheer number of believers in China. They went from about 500,000 believers nearly 50 years ago, to 50 MILLION today. A 100 fold harvest! Absolutely amazing. What's more interesting, though not recorded on the Cross DVD, is that Chinese Christians are going out into the world to do the work of missions. I've heard reports of Chinese missionaries in Israel!

Also what is very interesting is the Pentecostal/Charismatic makeup of the Chinese church. They are a church of miracles, signs, wonders, and great power. The little word of God they are able to obtain is applied radically across the board. They know little to nothing of the cessation of the gifts of the Spirit. They see themselves as a continuation of the book of Acts.

2008/6/13 12:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy