SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 165 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 165 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

165 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

It is the Church, the saved people, who must travail in prayer till revival comes, and children are being born again into the kingdom of God. Each saved person has an individual responsibility to travail for revival.

A woman in travail has no time for even the ordinary courtesies or for idle conversation, etc. Her whole strength is given to the task of travailing a child to birth.

So by God’s grace, will you – will I – now set our faces, as did Daniel (Dan. 9:2-27), and pray and believe and hold on in travailing prayer UNTIL revival fires burn, and burn brightly, till conviction comes on sin, till a real Holy Ghost revival is on, and God’s people are rejoicing in the Lord?

Then sinners will be attracted, souls will be saved! “Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free Spirit. Then will I teach transgressors Thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto Thee” (Psa. 51:12-13).

The responsibility is yours – it is mine – that we have a Holy Ghost Revival! -W.C. Moore

FREE EVENT TO ATTEND, PRE-REGISTER HERE: http://2008scotland.eventbrite.com/

2008/6/12 10:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy