SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : John Kilpatrick

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
burningfire

John Kilpatrick

John Kilpatrick is such an awesome speaker. He was pastoring at Brownsville Assembly of God when God decided to pour out His spirit on that place (Father's day 1995). He (besides my youth pastor) is probably my favorite preacher. his life story, which can be found in "Feast of Fire", is just amazing. It is amazing to see how far he got along from his childhood to leading a revival in Florida. It is an excellent book. I encourage you all to read it.

2004/6/28 10:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: John Kilpatrick

Quote:
John Kilpatrick is such an awesome speaker.

Welcome to the site brother, you would probably notice this speaker and others associated with brownsville, toronto and other third wave speakers are really not promoted on this site. Yes these speakers do have some good things to say and God has used them but I would not call the whole movement a revival, it is nothing of the sort. There have been many discussions and postings on this subject and refering directly to brownsville. On SermonIndex my prayer is that by giving out classic speakers from the past that experienced or knew of geniune revival that this may spark in our hearts something of a flame of that same revival. I am quite selective of the speakers I have on the site, and I do have a few questionable ones up for the sake of research.

I hope you are blessed by the fellowship on the forums and I hope you get a chance to hear some of the sermons from the site. I would highly recommend Leonard Ravenhill. I just got up this message which I would recommend you hear: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4240]The Price of Revival[/url]

2004/6/28 11:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy