Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Vision of the Future

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

A Vision of the Future

This morning in church I had a vision. In my vision I saw a sky that was painted red. Then I saw a multitude of people from the world who trembled in fear at the things that are coming upon the earth. Then I heard the Lord say to me to fear not, that His name is Emmanuel, and that He is the God that is with us. The rest of the nations may shake and tremble in fear of the things that are coming, but for us to not worry, for He is able to make us stand by faith while the rest of the world shakes in fear.

The Lord bless...

2008/6/8 22:45Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: A Vision of the Future

Some of us have lost our sense of the super-
natural. Abraham, Noah, and Moses received
tremendous promises from God and did not doubt
or question or waver for one moment but knew
God would bring to pass what He had promised!!
And Paul the apostle said we have received the
same faith: "Such is the confidence that we have
through Christ toward God." II COR 3 vs 4

2008/6/8 22:56Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother,

I just read the book "Racing Towards Judgement" by David Wilkerson. Can these be the very last days or minutes? Oh may we seek the Lord and be ready for His coming.

the bride "prepares herself..."

2008/6/9 0:11Profile
HeartSong

Re:

This evening I was out and about - there is a heaviness all about that is oppressive. It is as if there is a force trying to suck me into the earth . . . yet I am floating above it - but there is so much sorrow.

Oh Father, thank you for promising to show us the way. Forgive us for any doubt or hesitation in following after you with full assurance. We love Thee Lord. Help us to keep our eyes trained fully upon Thee, for without Thee we will fail.

2008/6/9 1:14Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Quote:

Can these be the very last days or minutes? Oh may we seek the Lord and be ready for His coming.

These may just be those things. Or at least they are things that will prepare the world and the church for those very last things. I was reading through Zechariah 12 recently, and meditated upon the verse where Zechariah says that all the nations of the earth will surround Jerusalem for war. And all I could think was, "wow, what great things must happen in this world so as to provoke all nations to respond in such a unified violent front?" My heart is heavy.

Please pray for me to have wisdom in regard to these things. I had this vision in church, shared it with my local assembly, and a couple places here on the internet. I am prayerfully considering mailing a copy of this vision with an exhortation to all the local pastors in my immediate area to diligently prepare their flocks for the things that will come. I don't know how many churches that will include... perhaps hundreds or maybe somewhere over a thousand.

2008/6/9 6:34Profile

Re:

Thank you for sharing this. Do you mind if I share this with others?

2008/6/9 8:31
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Please pass it along to whosoever you wish. If anybody you pass it along to desires to contact me regarding the vision can do so at:

jimmy.humphrey@gmail.com

2008/6/9 8:33Profile

Re:

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2Pe 3:10 ¶ But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Pe 3:14 ¶ Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

2Pe 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

2008/6/9 9:36
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Amen.

2008/6/9 12:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy