SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Taking a big step

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeremyhulsey

Taking a big step

Tommorrow I will be giving my two weeks notice at Wal Mart to go full time into ministry. I tried to make Wal Mart work around my studies and ministry time but they have been unwilling to give me the schedule I need.

I'm kind of excited about this because I feel like a barrier is being removed from my life, but at the same time, I'm severing my main source of income. Please be in prayer for me, that God's will will be done in my life. Thanks.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2004/6/27 23:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Taking a big step

Quote:
Tommorrow I will be giving my two weeks notice at Wal Mart to go full time into ministry. I tried to make Wal Mart work around my studies and ministry time but they have been unwilling to give me the schedule I need.

Hallelujah your bondage is released :-P brother I am really glad you are taking this step I have enjoyed talking on the phone with you and fellowshiping with you on SI and I know God has big things planned for you in ministry. As per money situation I know how you feel brother, I will probably be posting the same type of message in alittle while also, I am looking to move and put a down payment on a house which will be a big step of faith. I will be praying for you and also harassing for you to get involved with the SI Live Seminars now that you are working towards fulltime ministry. Just so people know I have put the online bookstore into Jeremy's ownership and half the proceds will go towards helping Jeremy with his schooling for fulltime ministry. So if you want to support SermonIndex and also this dear brother then consider purchasing your online Chrisitan products here: [b][url=http://www.sermonindex.net/banners.php?op=click&bid=38]SermonIndex Bookstore with over 300,000 products[/url][/b].

2004/6/27 23:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy