SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray for us this next week

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Please Pray for us this next week

Dear saints, There have been posted before a thread where i mentioned this. This following weekend I will move from Sweden to Norway, all our belongings and all nine of my family will move.

This has been an intense period, filled with trials and difficulties along with Gods moving and leading and provision.

It is interesting, scary and very wonderful at the same time.

If anyone feel lead to lift me and my family up in prayer this next week/weekend i am very grateful.

Thank you all

In Christ

Christian

2008/6/7 8:09Profile

Re: Please Pray for us this next week

I will be praying for you and your family, brother Christian.

2008/6/7 9:40
JRuth

Moscow, PA

I am praying...moving can be a big trial!!! :-)

2008/6/7 9:57Profile
HindsFeet

Re:

I too will pray for patience, peace that passes all uderstanding and provision that makes the transition smooth.
Bless you and your family....

2008/6/7 23:15Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Praying brother.

2008/6/7 23:21Profile

Re:

How is it going, brother Christian?

2008/6/15 22:32
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Our brother and his family were about to move on Saturday. And by God's grace, they should be already in Norway. I haven't heard from him since Friday night, before to leave. And he is not sure when he will have internet. Before leaving, He was very excited and thankful to God about His everlasting mercies! I am looking forward to hear from him again.

2008/6/16 10:45Profile
bonni

montana usa

Re:

Dear Christian and family,

This is amazing, I didn't know why (but I do now) but last week you came into my mind when I was praying so I prayed for you and your family.

So even though I didn't see your prayer request until now, God was faithful in reminding others to pray for you. He is so good to us!

The spirit of your posts have always encouraged me. I hope you will be able to get internet access soon. blessings, bonni :-)

2008/6/16 13:49Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Dear bonni, that is wonderful testimony that you shared.

I got SMS few hours from brother Christa, and he said that they arrived safely in Norway and all is well.

He also shared Psalm 146.

Psa 146:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Psa 146:2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psa 146:3 [b]Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. [/b]
Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
Psa 146:5 [b]Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God: [/b]
Psa 146:6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
Psa 146:7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
Psa 146:8 The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
Psa 146:9 The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
Psa 146:10 The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.

2008/6/16 17:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy