SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Youth gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 EVENT: Youth gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

[b]Youth gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.[/b]

Pastor David Wilkerson invites you to attend a youth gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The Times Square Church Youth Praise Choir (YPC) and band will be ministering in song. David Wilkerson and other speakers will exhort our young people through the Word of God.

Saturday, August 7, 2004
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

The National Mall
Near the U.S. Capitol, Between 3rd & 4th Street
Washington, D.C.

If you're planning to attend with your youth group: [url=http://www.timessquarechurch.org/washington/youthgroups.htm]Click Here[/url]

[b][url=http://www.timessquarechurch.org/washington/]More Details of the whole event available here![/url][/b]

[i]David Wilkerson is the key note speaker and you can hear his audio messages here on SermonIndex:[/i]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=27]David Wilkerson Audio Messages [/url]

---

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2352&forum=12&0]"Events" Notices at SermonIndex README[/url] - please review this post about the groundrules for posting Events.

2004/6/26 13:09Profile
moreofHim

Re: EVENT: Youth gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

Wow, would I love to be there! One of my greatest joys is to see young people who are on fire for the Lord.

Will you have his message up on SI after the gathering? Hope so! :-)

In Him, Chanin

2004/6/26 13:49Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I just e-mailed my Pastor to see if it is something we could do.

2004/6/26 15:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Will you have his message up on SI after the gathering?

Hi Sister Chanin, I am glad you like the idea of this conference. I think its awesome that wilkerson is going to pour himself into youth. I am not sure if I will be able to get the recordings on the site. We will have to see. It would be awesome if some people from SI would be able to make it at the conference.

2004/6/26 18:47Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Excellent!

Praise God, I'll be there and I pray with about 40-50 teenagers. God is good...

2004/6/26 23:27Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

My pastor really likes the idea of us taking our youth there. Sounds like we'll be going.

2004/6/27 6:12Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re:

I am past my youth but I am going together with a lot of other friends and our families :-) In fact practically the whole of Times Square Church will be there. It is just like what's happening in the church. During the youth service the adults occupy the remaining empty seats in the main sanctuary. A number of times when the whole church is filled with the youth, the adults stay in the overflow rooms (which have large TV screens in them) to join the service and/or interceed for them.
I encourage everyone (young and old!) to encourage everyone else to go. For our youth. For our nation. For the Lamb who must have His reward!

2004/6/27 7:49Profile
5nva

Re:

I plan on being there. I plan on taking my whole family but it may end up being just myself and teenage daughter.

My family and I have always been blessed at the services at TSC when the youth choir ministered.

Greg, I will try to get copies of any audio or video recordings available and get them to you.

I would also really enjoy meeting up with others from S.I. and meeting in person to put some faces with the names. I plan on going up on Friday night and staying at a hotel in the downtown area.

God bless,

Mike

2004/6/27 17:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy