Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Praise the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tullyja

Abbotsford, BC, Canada

Praise the Lord

What a great resource for those who are seeking Jesus! I am glad that there are still some preachers who direct men's attention to Jesus and not to themselves.

2008/6/3 0:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Praise the Lord

Welcome Brother Jeff,

I have been staying at brother Jeff's home for the past few weeks here in abbotsford, He is a young believer at the home fellowship: www.christourlife.ca It has been a good time to be at his home, thank you for your hospitality brother.

I have been very encouraged at this home fellowship and do encourage anyone to listen to their worship music and teachings.

I am sure your favorite teacher on sermonindex is brother Zac? :)

2008/6/3 0:53Profile

Quote:

tullyja wrote:
What a great resource for those who are seeking Jesus! I am glad that there are still some preachers who direct men's attention to Jesus and not to themselves.

Amen!

Welcome, brother Jeff. God bless you and the time that you spend on SI!

2008/6/3 15:23
misskelly

Abbotsford B.C

I agree!

2008/6/4 15:07Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

Welcome Brother Jeff,

I have been staying at brother Jeff's home for the past few weeks here in abbotsford, He is a young believer at the home fellowship: www.christourlife.ca It has been a good time to be at his home, thank you for your hospitality brother.

I have been very encouraged at this home fellowship and do encourage anyone to listen to their worship music and teachings.

I am sure your favorite teacher on sermonindex is brother Zac? :)

Praise the Lord! I listen to your worship music all the time. :-) It's been such a blessing to myself and my family. Thank you for making it available.

2008/6/4 15:12
tullyja

Abbotsford, BC, Canada

Re:

Quote:

Rebecca_LF wrote:
Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

Welcome Brother Jeff,

I have been staying at brother Jeff's home for the past few weeks here in abbotsford, He is a young believer at the home fellowship: www.christourlife.ca ...

Praise the Lord! I listen to your worship music all the time. :-) It's been such a blessing to myself and my family. Thank you for making it available.

I listen to the music from the brothers here in Abbotsford a lot too. It is encouraging and the brothers who put it together have good intentions in making it available. - Jeff

2008/6/4 20:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy