SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I am blessed but certainly not "in the know" with downloading

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
swampreacher

South Louisiana

I am blessed but certainly not "in the know" with downloading

Hello there! I am brand new to this forum and site and love everything I have come across so far. I have a question though concerning downloading files - because I haven't done much of this I am a little frustrated and need some help.

I have downloaded three sermons which have been a real blessing to me, however, I have tried to download another 20 sermons and for some reason only get 1-5 minutes of the 45 minute +/- message. The download states that it has downloaded the whole file but when I see what has been saved it is only a small portion of the actual size of the original. What am I doing wrong???

joe

2008/6/2 15:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: I am blessed but certainly not "in the know" with downloading

Hi,

using the free download manager will ensure the "full" download of sermons:

Q. How Do you download the audio sermons?
Answer. To download the audio sermons to your desktop simply right click on the sermon titles and choose save target as. A dialogue box will open and rename the sermon file to the title of the sermon and the speaker adding the .mp3 extension on the end of the file. If a .php shows up as the download file simply rename it to .mp3 (or the video extension wmv, mp4, etc) and it will work.

Q. The sermons dont download fully and are cut off?
Answer. If when downloading sermons they seem to be cut off and not fully downloaded we recommend you use a file download manager to ensure the full download of the materials. We have found this download manager to work best: freedownloadmanager.org.

2008/6/2 15:35Profile
swampreacher

South Louisiana

Re: freedownloadmanager.org

Well, now, that was the best information I have received concerning computer issues in years! I did, indeed, download that program and have been enjoying this new web site (new to me) tremendously! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2008/6/4 16:48Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy