SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for a friend

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

Prayer request for a friend

Hi all,

It has been awhile since i post, I post tonight to bring up the need of support of prayer for a friend. She has suffered cancer and went through kimo ... at this point she is in distress due of the another test that she needs to go through again. Please pray for Cynthia her name.

Thank you so very much for those faith of the saint that avail as much.

In Christ Jesus.
Claudette

2008/6/1 9:15Profile

Re: Prayer request for a friend

Quote:

nowhr2hide wrote:
Hi all,

It has been awhile since i post, I post tonight to bring up the need of support of prayer for a friend. She has suffered cancer and went through kimo ... at this point she is in distress due of the another test that she needs to go through again. Please pray for Cynthia her name.

Thank you so very much for those faith of the saint that avail as much.

In Christ Jesus.
Claudette

Praying. Is she a christian?

2008/6/1 9:17
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

I believe she is but not hundred percent i have been witnessing to her she has been so interested of how is my faith in Christ is strong even in the midst of my strom in life. My own daily living become a witness to her how Jesus works in my own that's why she asked me to pray for her and asked for prayer, I have told her i will request the prayer here in SI many prayer has been answered here in someways or in mayways.

Many thanks to you.

2008/6/1 10:01Profile

Re:

Quote:

nowhr2hide wrote:
I believe she is but not hundred percent i have been witnessing to her she has been so interested of how is my faith in Christ is strong even in the midst of my strom in life. My own daily living become a witness to her how Jesus works in my own that's why she asked me to pray for her and asked for prayer, I have told her i will request the prayer here in SI many prayer has been answered here in someways or in mayways.

Many thanks to you.

That's great that you are able to witness to her through this. Here's a book I recommend that I hear is very good if she is open to reading it. I would like to read it myself sometime. My mother had died of cancer and it was a very hard time in my life so I am very sensitive to those who have cancer.

http://www.wilkersonpublications.com/Abiding-in-His-Strength-P8C0.aspx

2008/6/1 10:12

Re:

Here's the other book I was looking for. This one would probably be even better.

[url=http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:The%20Cross%20and%20the%20Scalpel:3001503069:isbn=0800793552:page=compare?used=1]The Cross and the Scapel[/url]

2008/6/1 10:30
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Just an update to this request for this friend.
Many thanks to those who had been led to pray as this week coming this friend has to go through another cancer test apparently and it's seems she is more stressed and afraid, and i had been informed by another closed friend of her that she is going through level 4 cancer rate; i don't know how these things works but all i know the power of God are far greater than any thing and through the power of prayer of the believer miracle will take place for those who love the Lord God Almighty.

"Note: She is born-again, accepted and fully believe that she is washed and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Openly proclaimed it to me and the other person at present on Friday night."

As a member here i am desperately asking for some one to unite with me in prayer for her; she has a 2 years old son whom was in her womb at the time she found out that she has breast cancer.
Many thanks and God bless,
Claudette

2008/6/23 9:11Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Thank you to all the prayer warrior, and dedicated their time to pray.

Result of this request is good a wonderfull thing to praise God. He is a good God and mercyful.
Thank you all

2008/6/27 21:57Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Prayer request for a friend

Praying.

2008/6/27 23:27Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy