Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR COMPILATION

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

MUST HEAR COMPILATION

Brethren and sisters, this is a word from God. I would be grateful if anyone can post the sermon in its full length.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16710&commentView=itemComments]Dont stand idle[/url]

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?commentView=itemComments&lid=16711]Dont draw back[/url]

2008/6/1 6:51Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: MUST HEAR COMPILATION

Dear Brother,

I listened to Don't Stand Idle and was very stirred and blessed as well. My son and his wife are this very day in New York City specifically to sit under the ministry of Times Square Church.

What a mighty God to set up such devoted watchmen over this ungodly city.

If you read this post this morning dear saints, please agree that God will deliver a special message.

Thankyou and the Lord Bless all today.

Kathleen

2008/6/1 7:18Profile

Re:

Quote:
KathleenP wrote:
Dear Brother,

I listened to Don't Stand Idle and was very stirred and blessed as well. My son and his wife are this very day in New York City specifically to sit under the ministry of Times Square Church.

What a mighty God to set up such devoted watchmen over this ungodly city.

If you read this post this morning dear saints, please agree that God will deliver a special message.

Thankyou and the Lord Bless all today.
Kathleen

Kathleen,

I've listened to a LOT of semons from David and Conlon and I've never heard a bad message.

I will pray and I believe that your son and his wife will be blessed abundantly by the presence of the Living God!!! Woooo hoooooo I can't wait to hear the report they bring back. Will you post it?

God bless,
Lisa

2008/6/1 8:10
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

Dear Lisa,

It would be a pleasure to post the good report.

I spoke to them earlier this morning and they are headed there for the hour of prayer prior to the service. I am jealous with a godly jealousy, (but I do get to spend the weekend with the grandbabies!)

Thankyou for your prayers.

Kathleen

P.S.

If the message delivered is similar to the one spoken in this compilation, I will greatly rejoice. Amen

2008/6/1 8:23Profile
BlazedbyGod

Does anyone know the name of the full length sermon used in " Don't Stand Idle" by David Wilkerson, or is " Don't Stand Idle " the name of the full length sermon as well?

2008/6/2 16:19Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

This one has a strong word from Ravenhill

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?commentView=itemComments&lid=16733]Agony[/url]

2008/6/2 16:55Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
Does anyone know the name of the full length sermon used in " Don't Stand Idle" by David Wilkerson, or is " Don't Stand Idle " the name of the full length sermon as well?

At least part of it is from here:

Reprobates and Trembling Nations - Carter Conlon

2008/6/2 18:06Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

this one is also from brother conlon, it was a needed word for me, what encuragement !

I believe this can help so many believers. please take time to listen

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?commentView=itemComments&lid=16712]Stand up[/url]

2008/6/3 4:06Profile
JoanM

Upon hearing [u]Don’t Draw Back [/u]and [u]Stand Idle[/u], particularly "restorer of the past", “messages that are permeating the airways”, and the root of “sell the leftovers”, I was moved to forward “The Revival Hymn” and “Agony” compilations to KGNW (local Salem station) with my petition. I am delighted to be following God’s leading in having a “Freely I have receive, freely I give” sort of garage sale. Everything is free (of course) and a wonderful area set aside under a canopy where anyone who is drawn can receive what will be eternally free. Can you see it? New-borns in the Body can watch and pray as young men and fathers are used by God. Wonderful fear and trembling for all.

Please understand I am not speaking about the right and wrong of holding garage sales.

2008/6/5 20:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy